Information about Hawley House Hotel
Located on Hawley Beach, Hawley House offers rooms with a shared or private balcony and lovely ocean or garden views. Set on 150 hectares of native bushland, the house is surrounded by landscaped water gardens. The property has free WiFi and a free continental breakfast is served daily. Built in 1878, Hawley House Hawley Beach is a 20-minute drive from the Spirit of Tasmania Ferry Terminal, Narawntapu National Park and Devonport Airport. Cradle Mountain is an 80-minute drive away. A flat-screen TV and DVD player are standard in all rooms. Each heated room has a work desk, a minibar and an electric kettle. The bathroom includes a hairdryer and guest toiletries. Guests can explore the Tamar Valley wine route or visit Cradle Mountain. The hotel also offers a cosy guest lounge and a variety of scenic walks. Free parking is available on site. Dinner is available at Hawley House upon request, featuring fresh regional and seasonal produce, accompanied by a well-stocked wine cellar. A cooked breakfast can be ordered at an additional charge.
Please inform Hawley House in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation. Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply. This property will not accommodate hen, stag or similar parties. In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property. If you expect to arrive outside reception opening hours, please inform Hawley House in advance, using the contact details found on the booking confirmation. Please note that there is a 3% charge when you pay with American Express credit cards. Please inform Hawley House in advance if you wish to have dinner at the property during your stay.
Services of Hawley House Hotel
- Family rooms
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic straws?
- Non-smoking rooms
- At least 80% of the food provided is organic
- Daily housekeeping
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic water bottles?
- Guests can opt-out of daily cleaning service
- Meeting/banquet facilities
- Fire extinguishers
- Wild (non-domesticated) animals are not displayed/interacted with while captive on the property or harvested, consumed, or sold.
- Provide guests with information regarding local ecosystems, heritage and culture, as well as visitor etiquette
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Private parking
- Golf course (within 3 km)
- Express check-in/check-out
- Guests have the option to reuse towels
- Business centre
- Luggage storage
- Private check-in/check-out
- At least 80% of lighting uses energy-efficient LED bulbs
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic stirrers?
- Tour desk
- Board games/puzzles
- Bridal suite
- Only using water-efficient showers (e.g smart showers, low-flow showerheads)
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Free parking
- Internet services
- Invoice provided
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Physical distancing in dining areas
- Pets allowed
- At least 80% of food is sourced from your region
- Smoke alarms
- Open-air bath
- WiFi available in all areas
- Books, DVDs, music for children
- Cashless payment available
- Games room
- Free WiFi
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic cutlery and tableware?
- Designated smoking area
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic bottles for other drinks?
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic cups?
- Parking on site
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Special diet menus (on request)
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized
- Green spaces such as gardens/rooftop gardens on the property
- Kid meals
- Safety deposit box
- Non-smoking throughout
- Only using water-efficient toilets (e.g. low-flow toilets, dual flush toilets)
68 Hawley Esplanade
Similar hotels to Port Sorell
Sails on Port Sorell Boutique Apartments offers unique, self-contained, self-catering boutique accommodation options. All studio apartments and the villa are situated in Port Sorell, close to the beach, a bowling club, golf club, and Port Sorell Shopping Centre. The property is 20 minutes' drive from Devenport, Latrobe and the Spirit of Tasmania. The villa has a private patio, a large bathroom with a spa bath and a fully equipped kitchen with a stove top. The studios have kitchenettes.
Located just a 5-minute drive from Hawley Beach, Tranquilles offers luxury bed and breakfast accommodation. It features 2 acres of gardens. Tranquilles Bed & Breakfast provides a choice of well-appointed rooms with air conditioning. Each room has a TV with a DVD player. Tea and coffee facilities are also provided. Guests can relax in the communal lounge area with a fire place or read a book in the conservatory overlooking the courtyard. An individually fully cooked and continental breakfast is provided. Tranquilles is located a 15-minute drive from the Devonport ferry terminal and 13 km from Devonport Airport. Tasmania’s attractions such as Cradle Mountain, Tamar Valley and Narawntapu National Park can be reached in less than an hour by car. Free private parking is available on site.
Frequently asked questions
Why should I buy my travel on lastminute.com?We sell over 284,000 hotel bookings per year online to our customers since 1998, being one of the firsts in the sector.
What services can I add to my booking?During the booking process you will be offered all the services you can add:
- Our support packs
- Our service Check-in NoProblem
- Additional luggage
- Car rental
- Parking at the airport
At what time can I have my room? And what time do I have to leave?Check-in and check-out times vary according to the property. However, the schedules are usually as follows:
- Hours of arrival ( check-in ) from 14:00.
- Departure times ( check-out ) at 11:00.
What is the price match guarantee?If you book a hotel or city break (Flight + Hotel/ Eurostar + Hotel) on lastminute.com and you find the same product or package for less on another website within 24 hours of booking, we'll give you the difference! Subject to terms & conditions.
Other hotel options
per night from £61Estimated price based on searches in the last month