Information about Somerset on the Pier Hobart Hotel
In Hobart (Hobart Central Business District)
With a stay at Somerset on the Pier Hobart, you'll be centrally located in Hobart, steps from Mona Ferry Terminal and Lark Distillery. This 4-star aparthotel is 0.1 mi (0.1 km) from Hobart Function and Conference Centre and 0.2 mi (0.3 km) from Constitution Dock.Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free self parking is available onsite.Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.Make yourself at home in one of the 56 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring kitchens with refrigerators and stovetops. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Conveniences include laptop-compatible safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.
Services of Somerset on the Pier Hobart Hotel
- 24-hour security
- Contactless check-in/check-out
- Security alarm
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic cutlery and tableware?
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Concierge service
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic bottles for other drinks?
- Guests have the option to reuse towels
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic stirrers?
- WiFi available in all areas
- Key card or motion-controlled electricity for guests
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Cashless payment available
- Face masks for guests available
- Local artists are offered a platform to display their talents
- Invoice provided
- Guests can opt-out of daily cleaning service
- Free WiFi
- Internet services
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Dry cleaning
- Non-smoking rooms
- Tour desk
- Process in place to check health of guests
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic water bottles?
- Only using water-efficient showers (e.g smart showers, low-flow showerheads)
- Family rooms
- Air conditioning
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic straws?
- Free parking
- Non-smoking throughout
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic cups?
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized
- At least 80% of lighting uses energy-efficient LED bulbs
- Property is cleaned by professional cleaning companies
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Food can be delivered to guest accommodation
- Fire extinguishers
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Luggage storage
- First aid kit available
- Access to health care professionals
- 24-hour front desk
- Smoke alarms
- Provide guests with information regarding local ecosystems, heritage and culture, as well as visitor etiquette
Elizabeth Street Pier
Similar hotels to Hobart
Portsea Place is just 500 metres from Salamanca's restaurants, bars and cafes. Hobart Cruise Terminal and Hobart Convention And Entertainment Centre are both within 5 minutes' walk. The historic, refurbished Portsea Place is 15 minutes' walk from Hobart CBD (Central Business District) and 1 km from both Playhouse Theatre and The Theatre Royal. Adult only accommodation options include deluxe and standard one-bedroom apartments, each offering air-conditioning, Eco-friendly heater, a fully equipped kitchen and lounge area. All include a bathroom with a shower, a hairdryer and free toiletries.
The 4-star Belton Apartments offers comfort and convenience whether you're on business or holiday in Hobart. The hotel offers a high standard of service and amenities to suit the individual needs of all travelers. To be found at the hotel are free Wi-Fi in all rooms, Wi-Fi in public areas, car park, family room, BBQ facilities. Some of the well-appointed guestrooms feature television LCD/plasma screen, carpeting, children's high chair, cleaning products, complimentary instant coffee. Enjoy the hotel's recreational facilities, including garden, before retiring to your room for a well-deserved rest. Belton Apartments is an excellent choice from which to explore Hobart or to simply relax and rejuvenate.
Formerly one of Bellerive's 'Gentlemen's Residences', the heritage-listed Bellerive House offers rooms with included cooked breakfast. It features a guest lounge overlooking a garden. Guests can relax with a free glass of port wine, while enjoying a library of books and magazines. The classically furnished rooms offer river, garden or mountain views. Each room offers a refrigerator, tea/coffee making facilities and a bathroom with a shower, free toiletries and bathrobes. Guests are offered individually prepared breakfast served in the dining room. The menu focuses on fresh Tasmanian produce, including smoked salmon, wood-fired bacon and organic sourdough bread with homemade preserves. The 4.5 star Bellerive House B&B is a 10-minute drive from Hobart CBD (Central Business District) and 16-minutes from the MONA Museum. It is 3.2 km from the Botanical Gardens. Hobart Airport is 12 km away.
Offering views across the river to Tasman Bridge and Mount Wellington, Orana House is a heritage-listed property, a 9-minute drive from Hobart CBD (Central Business District) and a 15-minute drive from Hobart International Airport. The property includes 10 guest rooms featuring authentic furniture and antiques. All guest rooms are equipped with electric blankets, tea/coffee making facilities and a flat-screen TV. The en suite bathroom offers shower and a hairdryer. Free high-speed WiFi is available in all rooms. Also featured at Orana House is a cosy yet spacious shared lounge area containing comfortable seating, a TV, dining table and fireplace, which can be used on a cold evening. There is a shared self-contained kitchen for you to cook your meals and a shared laundry available. A wide breakfast selection is available for guests to enjoy, including cooked and continental breakfast and is served between 08:00 - 09:00. There is also a Deluxe Swiss coffee machine available for guests to use during breakfast and afternoon tea, at no additional cost. Hobart Orana House is a 7-minute drive from Louisa's Walk and Royal Tasmanian Botanical Gardens. It is a 10-minute drive from Battery Point TAS and a 25-minute drive from Bonorong Wildlife Park.
Frequently asked questions
Why should I buy my travel on lastminute.com?We sell over 284,000 hotel bookings per year online to our customers since 1998, being one of the firsts in the sector.
What services can I add to my booking?During the booking process you will be offered all the services you can add:
- Our support packs
- Our service Check-in NoProblem
- Additional luggage
- Car rental
- Parking at the airport
At what time can I have my room? And what time do I have to leave?Check-in and check-out times vary according to the property. However, the schedules are usually as follows:
- Hours of arrival ( check-in ) from 14:00.
- Departure times ( check-out ) at 11:00.
What is the price match guarantee?If you book a hotel or city break (Flight + Hotel/ Eurostar + Hotel) on lastminute.com and you find the same product or package for less on another website within 24 hours of booking, we'll give you the difference! Subject to terms & conditions.
More hotels near to Hobart
Other hotel options
per night from £124Estimated price based on searches in the last month