Information about Garden of Eden Caravan Park Hotel
Set amongst shady trees, spacious lawns and landscaped gardens, this family holiday park features a children’s playground, a giant chess board and a 9-hole mini golf. Aslings Beach is just a 2-minute drive away. Accommodation options at Garden of Eden Caravan Park include air-conditioned villas with large spacious patios with BBQ facilities. Self-catering facilities are provided. Guests enjoy a heated outdoor swimming pool, a tennis court and a games room. From Christmas to Easter, there is a children’s jumping castle and regular outdoor movie screenings. Guests at Garden of Eden Holiday Park have direct access to Lake Curalo Boardwalk at the rear of the property. It is a 5-minute drive to Eden Killer Whale Museum and a 10-minute drive to Ben Boyd National Park.
If you expect to arrive outside reception opening hours, please inform Garden of Eden Caravan Park in advance, using the contact details found on the booking confirmation.
Services of Garden of Eden Caravan Park Hotel
- BBQ facilities
- Games room
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- CCTV outside property
- Shared kitchen
- Parking on site
- Guest accommodation sealed after cleaning
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Smoke alarms
- Guests can opt-out of daily cleaning service
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Physical distancing in dining areas
- Invoice provided
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic straws?
- Free parking
- Only using water-efficient showers (e.g smart showers, low-flow showerheads)
- Process in place to check health of guests
- Air conditioning
- Walking tours
- Access to health care professionals
- Provide guests with information regarding local ecosystems, heritage and culture, as well as visitor etiquette
- Board games/puzzles
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Safety deposit box
- Only using water-efficient toilets (e.g. low-flow toilets, dual flush toilets)
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic cups?
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Fire extinguishers
- Mini golf
- Non-smoking throughout
- Green spaces such as gardens/rooftop gardens on the property
- Designated smoking area
- Tennis court
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized
- Invest a percentage of revenue back into community projects or sustainability projects
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- CCTV in common areas
- Guests have the option to reuse towels
- Children's playground
- Indoor play area
- First aid kit available
- Tours and activities organized by local guides and businesses offered
- Free WiFi
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Internet services
- Cashless payment available
- Express check-in/check-out
- Water slide
- Grocery deliveries
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic cutlery and tableware?
- Swimming Pool
- Outdoor pool
- Non-smoking rooms
- Books, DVDs, music for children
- Kids' outdoor play equipment
- Family rooms
- Water sport facilities on site
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
- Vending machine (drinks)
- Outdoor pool (all year)
- Children television networks
- Minimarket on site
- Golf course (within 3 km)
- Private check-in/check-out
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic stirrers?
- Shared lounge/TV area
- At least 80% of lighting uses energy-efficient LED bulbs
- Sun terrace
Corner of Princes Hwy and Barclay Street
Similar hotels to Eden
Just 50 metres from Aslings Beach and 700 metres from Lake Curalo, Saltwater Apartments offers self-contained accommodation with free on-site parking for up to 2 cars and a boat. All apartments have a private balcony or patio with barbecue facilities. The spacious apartments have a full kitchen with a dishwasher, tea/coffee making facilities and a stove. Amenities include laundry facilities, a DVD player and a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Apartments Saltwater is 500 metres from a number of shopping and dining options. It is 2.7 km from the Twofold Bay (Snug Cove) and 6 km from the Nullica State Forest. Ben Boyd National Park is 6.6 km away.
Near Eden Killer Whale Museum
Just a 2-mintue walk from Eden Killer Whale Museum, Heritage House Motel & Units offers free WiFi in public areas. Self-contained apartments feature beautiful views of Yallumgo Cove. This property is a 7-minute walk from Coles Supermarket and a 9-minute walk from Eden Wharf. It is a 5-minute drive from Eden Golf Course. All rooms at Heritage House Motel & Units include a flat-screen TV, microwave and a refrigerator. All apartments feature a fully equipped kitchen and a dining area. Guests can enjoy a variety of activities in the surrounding areas including whale watching from September until November. There is also a tour desk available for more information.
Just 500 metres from Twofold Bay, Snug Cove Villas boast a spa bath and a private balcony with lovely views over Eden Harbour. Each self-contained villa has barbecue facilities and free parking for 2 cars and 1 boat. Snug Cove Villas Eden are 1.7 km from Aslings Beach, and 5 minutes’ drive from Eden Golf Course. Ben Boyd National Park is a 10-minute drive, and Merimbula Airport is a 25-minute drive away. All villas have laundry facilities and a full kitchen with a dishwasher and an oven. Each air-conditioned villa has a separate living room with a flat-screen TV and a DVD player. Guests are welcome to self-cater in their kitchen or barbecue area. There are also a number of cafés and restaurants within a 5-minute walk.
Frequently asked questions
Why should I buy my travel on lastminute.com?We sell over 284,000 hotel bookings per year online to our customers since 1998, being one of the firsts in the sector.
What services can I add to my booking?During the booking process you will be offered all the services you can add:
- Our support packs
- Our service Check-in NoProblem
- Additional luggage
- Car rental
- Parking at the airport
At what time can I have my room? And what time do I have to leave?Check-in and check-out times vary according to the property. However, the schedules are usually as follows:
- Hours of arrival ( check-in ) from 14:00.
- Departure times ( check-out ) at 11:00.
What is the price match guarantee?If you book a hotel or city break (Flight + Hotel/ Eurostar + Hotel) on lastminute.com and you find the same product or package for less on another website within 24 hours of booking, we'll give you the difference! Subject to terms & conditions.
Other hotel options
per night from £91Estimated price based on searches in the last month