Information about Manera Heights Apartments Hotel
Manera Heights Apartments features an outdoor swimming pool and BBQ facilities. All apartments are air-conditioned and offer free WiFi. This self-contained accommodation is within 5 minutes’ walk from Dubbo Base Hospital and TAFE Western Dubbo Campus. Taronga Western Plains Zoo is a 10-minute drive away. All apartments offer garden views. They feature a kitchenette with an oven and a refrigerator. They also include a TV with cable channels and a DVD player. The private bathroom includes a shower and free toiletries.
Please inform Manera Heights Apartments in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation. Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply. In accordance with government guidelines to minimise transmission of the Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property currently isn't accepting guests from certain countries, during dates where such guidelines exist. In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property. Main Pool is closed from Mon 02 May 2022 until Mon 05 Sept 2022 Please note that there is a 2.5% charge when you pay with an American Express credit card. If you expect to arrive outside reception opening hours, please inform Manera Height Apartments in advance, using the contact details found on the booking confirmation. Please note that construction work at the off-street parking lot is going on from 8 to 11 December 2020 and some rooms may be affected by noise.
Services of Manera Heights Apartments Hotel
- Vending machine (snacks)
- Family rooms
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic straws?
- Swimming Pool
- Non-smoking rooms
- Vending machine (drinks)
- Tour desk
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Only using water-efficient showers (e.g smart showers, low-flow showerheads)
- Guests can opt-out of daily cleaning service
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Process in place to check health of guests
- Air conditioning
- Fire extinguishers
- Internet services
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
- All windows are double-glazed
- Dry cleaning
- Children television networks
- Non-smoking throughout
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized
- At least 80% of lighting uses energy-efficient LED bulbs
- Salt-water pool
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
- Face masks for guests available
- Only using water-efficient toilets (e.g. low-flow toilets, dual flush toilets)
- Invest a percentage of revenue back into community projects or sustainability projects
- Guest accommodation sealed after cleaning
- Private parking
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic stirrers?
- Cashless payment available
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic cutlery and tableware?
- Pool/beach towels
- Express check-in/check-out
- Contactless check-in/check-out
- Free WiFi
- Fence around pool
- Smoke alarms
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Food can be delivered to guest accommodation
- Designated smoking area
- Guests have the option to reuse towels
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Luggage storage
- CCTV outside property
- BBQ facilities
- First aid kit available
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic cups?
- Parking on site
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Wild (non-domesticated) animals are not displayed/interacted with while captive on the property or harvested, consumed, or sold.
- Physical distancing in dining areas
- Invoice provided
- Recycling bins are available to guests and waste is recycled
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Food waste policy in place that includes education, food waste prevention, reduction, recycling, and disposal
- Free parking
- CCTV in common areas
- Outdoor pool (seasonal)
- Books, DVDs, music for children
- Outdoor pool
- Physical distancing rules followed
43 Cobbora Road
Similar hotels to Dubbo
Just 10 minutes’ drive from central Dubbo, the child-friendly Forest Lodge Motor Inn & Restaurant features an outdoor swimming pool and air-conditioned rooms offering a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Forest Lodge Motor Inn & Restaurant is 3 minutes' drive from Dubbo Base Hospital and 15 minutes’ drive from Dubbo Airport and the famous Western Plains Zoo. Old Dubbo Gaol (Jail) is an 8-minute drive away. Each of the soundproofed rooms includes a microwave, refrigerator and tea/coffee making facilities. All rooms feature exposed brick walls and a work desk. Lime Thai Restaurant serves Australian and Thai cuisine, and features authentic Thai décor. The bar offers a range of refreshing drinks.
Featuring self-contained guest rooms including one pet-friendly room, Centrepoint Motel is just 5 minutes’ drive from the famous Taronga Western Plains Zoo. It offers air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV. The motel also boasts an outdoor salt water pool and BBQ area. Centrepoint Motel Dubbo is 5 minutes’ drive from Dubbo Golf Course and the Old Dubbo Gaol. Dubbo Airport is a 10-minute drive away. All rooms have a microwave, a refrigerator, a toaster and tea/coffee making facilities. Each room has a private bathroom with a hairdryer.
Amaroo Hotel Dubbo is perfectly located for both business and leisure guests in Dubbo. The hotel offers a high standard of service and amenities to suit the individual needs of all travelers. Take advantage of the hotel's car park, restaurant, bar, nightclub. Carpeting, linens, mirror, towels, air conditioning can be found in selected guestrooms. Take a break from a long day and make use of billiards. A welcoming atmosphere and excellent service are what you can expect during your stay at Amaroo Hotel Dubbo.
An outdoor pool, a sauna and a 24-hour front desk await you at All Seasons Motor Lodge, just 3 minutes’ drive from Taronga Western Plains Zoo. The property offers air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi and a private patio. All Seasons Motor Lodge Dubbo is 5 minutes’ drive from Old Dubbo Goal and Dubbo Train Station. The Dubbo Observatory is a 6-minute drive away. All rooms have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Each room has a microwave, a refrigerator and tea and coffee making facilities.
Frequently asked questions
Why should I buy my travel on lastminute.com?We sell over 284,000 hotel bookings per year online to our customers since 1998, being one of the firsts in the sector.
What services can I add to my booking?During the booking process you will be offered all the services you can add:
- Our support packs
- Our service Check-in NoProblem
- Additional luggage
- Car rental
- Parking at the airport
At what time can I have my room? And what time do I have to leave?Check-in and check-out times vary according to the property. However, the schedules are usually as follows:
- Hours of arrival ( check-in ) from 14:00.
- Departure times ( check-out ) at 11:00.
What is the price match guarantee?If you book a hotel or city break (Flight + Hotel/ Eurostar + Hotel) on lastminute.com and you find the same product or package for less on another website within 24 hours of booking, we'll give you the difference! Subject to terms & conditions.
More hotels near to Dubbo
per night from £83Estimated price based on searches in the last month
per night from £63Estimated price based on searches in the last month
per night from £90Estimated price based on searches in the last month
per night from £90Estimated price based on searches in the last month
per night from £127Estimated price based on searches in the last month
per night from £78Estimated price based on searches in the last month
Other hotel options
per night from £210Estimated price based on searches in the last month