is now

My lastminute.comNeed help?
The world at your fingertips

Exclusive deals just for early bookers.

Fuss-free booking

Secure your booking with a deposit today.

Twenty years of experience

Hand-picked deals on our favourite destinations.

ATOL protected

Relax... your flight + hotel package is ATOL protected.

Deposit information

Book your 2019 holiday now and pay only 25% deposit today!

- offer available for new bookings. 

- for booking requests made more than 40 days before travel, you can secure your booking by paying a 25% deposit on the same day and the remaining balance of 75% up to 30 days before departure.

- for booking requests made between 11 and 39 days before travel, you can secure your booking by paying a deposit, the amount of which will be advised to you at the payment step of the booking process on our website. The remaining balance will be due within the next 72 hours.

- if your booking is not confirmed by us, we will notify you after receiving your booking request and we will refund any monies paid to us.

- offer only available when booking your flight or train together with hotel accommodation and paying the deposit and balance to Partial payment directly to the hotel is also available on selected hotels under different Terms & Conditions and will be advised at the time of payment.

- by choosing to purchase your flight+hotel or train+hotel package via the deposit and balance payment option, you are entering into a contract with us and accept our Terms and Conditions; related to the sale of the chosen package, including but not limited to the cancellation and refund terms of the package.

- the initial deposit and remaining balance have to be paid with either a credit or debit card. We will automatically charge the credit or debit card you have used for the deposit on the payment due date, unless you have requested to pay with a different credit or debit card by contacting us before the due date, following the instructions communicated via email.

- non-payment of the balance by the due date advised during the booking process and within your confirmation email will result in your booking being cancelled and you will forfeit the deposit amount paid with no refund due.  You will be liable for the cancellation penalties as set out in our terms and conditions.