Airline tickets with United Airlines
United offers comprehensive access to the U.S. from 7 U.K. airports, and onward connections to over 300 destinations across the Americas. With services from London Heathrow, Manchester, Birmingham, Newcastle, Edinburgh, Glasgow and Belfast, United offers nonstop transatlantic flights from more U.K. cities than any other airline. And you won't just arrive: you'll arrive refreshed, thanks to our high levels of comfort and personal service. From adjustable seats in United Economy® to 180°flat-beds in United BusinessFirst®, air travel is a pleasure.
Great service meets good value
- Ergonomically-designed seats with up to 32 inches of legroom.
- Enjoy complimentary beer and wine and a hearty three-course meal featuring appetizers, salads and desserts including gelato or mousse
- Seat back screens offering a choice of films, TV programmes and music on our Boeing 757, 767, 777 and 787 aircraft.
United Economy Plus
Stretch out with extra legroom
- All the benefits and services of Economy, but with extra space and added comfort.
- Up to 6 inches of additional legroom providing a total of up to 37 inches of legroom.
- Seats located near the front of the Economy cabin allowing swifter exit on arrival.
An elevated experience
- 180 degree flat-bed seats providing up to 6'6" of sleeping space.
- Audio/Video on Demand multi-channel personal entertainment system with noise-reduction headphones.
- Gourmet menus complemented by award-winning wines and champagnes.
- Premier Access check-in, baggage handling and boarding.
- Access to United Clubs and partner airline lounges.
Personal Device Entertainment
Entertainment streamed directly to your device
- Wi-Fi-enabled personal device entertainment is available in all cabins on selected aircraft
- Access a free onboard library of movies and TV shows on your own device
- Enjoy exclusive content from the Tribeca Film Festival