Thames Barrier Explorer’s Voyage tickets
London Eye Pier
See London’s major sights in style, from the fastest speedboats in the city, with this exciting RIB experience. Board your 12.5 metre fibreglass Rocket at the London Eye and join your crew on a rocking adventure, taking in 2000 years of fascinating history.
Your guides are made up of actors and comics with a thirst for history who will provide the laughs along the way as you hear unusual and hilarious stories of London’s secret past.
After that, the engines kick in as you race along at an exhilarating 30 knots down the iconic River Thames, taking in famous landmarks such as Canary Wharf, Greenwich, and the Thames Barrier – all to a fun soundtrack of songs spun by the Thames Rockets. Hold on tight because the boat turns around and you get to experience the fun all over again.
The Thames Barrier Explorer’s Voyage is 80 minutes of thrill-filled fun at 35mph – are you ready for this amazing RIB experience?
Thames Barrier Explorer’s Voyage - Booking information
- Please take a printed copy of your confirmation email.
- Your confirmation email acts as your e-ticket. Ticket offices do not accept any form of digital or electronic tickets, therefore without a printed voucher you will be refused entry.
- Please remember to bring along the credit card that you made the booking with for identification.
- Boarding is at - Boarding Gate One, The London Eye Pier, Westminster Bridge Road, Southbank, London SE1 7PB
- Guests will be required to arrive a minimum of 15minutes prior to departure for check in, kitting up and safety briefing. Please be aware if you miss your scheduled departure you will not be eligible for an alternative booking or any refund.
- Tickets are non-refundable or transferable.
- Minimum age: 4 months (Under 14s must be accompanied by a parent or guardian).
- All passengers taking part in this activity require a ticket, including babies and toddlers.
- Those with past or current back or neck conditions are strongly advised not to travel with us and anyone with existing medical conditions should consult their doctor before travel.
- Without exception, expectant mothers are not permitted onboard at any stage of their pregnancy.
- Disabled guests are welcomed but we cannot take wheelchairs on-board our vessels, be advised guests will need to come out of their chair (with their carers assistance) to board the vessel and must be able to sit unaided on-board. Our crew will assist where possible but unfortunately cannot carry guests on-board.
- A minimum of eight passengers is permitted for each sailing, except at the absolute discretion of TR. Vessels that are not filled by the minimum number will be rescheduled. Passengers will be contacted to arrange an alternate date and/or time to travel.
Got any questions about your Attractions booking? Take a look at our frequently asked questions section.
Why book with us?
- Your tickets are protected
Buy secure tickets from an authorised retailer
- Last minute availability
Get tickets on the day, collect at the venue
- Best online prices
Save up to 60% with our deals
- Call us anytime
Our customer support lines are open 24/7