How to use your lastminute.com voucher
You can use your voucher for online purchases of most* lastminute.com products, including Flights, Hotels, Citybreaks (Flight + Hotel packages), Theatre, Concert and Entertainment tickets and Gift Experiences.
Follow these steps to use your voucher:
1) go to www.lastminute.com
2) browse our web site, marvel at all the amazing products and deals available and decide what you’d like to spend your voucher on.
3) follow the standard purchasing process and proceed to the checkout.
4) log into your lastminute.com account. If you don’t already have an account with us then it takes moments to create one – just enter your contact and credit card** details and you’re done.
5) when you’re at the checkout, you’ll see a link to redeem a gift voucher on the right hand side of the screen. Click on it and enter your voucher code in the box, then click on the next step button. You’ll see your voucher value has been credited to you.
6) if you have more than one voucher, you can add the codes now in the box.
7) when you’ve added all your voucher details, tick the select box to use each voucher against this purchase then click on next step again.
8) you’ll see an order summary showing the total cost, minus the voucher value and detailing any balance to be charged to your credit/debit card (if you’re making a more expensive purchase).
9) when you’re ready to complete your purchase, tick the box to confirm the terms and conditions and click on buy now.
10) that's it! Thanks for visiting lastminute.com, we hope to see you again soon.
• Vouchers cannot be extended under any circumstances, so please be sure you get the maximum value by spending it before the expiry date shown above.
• Vouchers can be used as many times as you like until the value is all used up. So you can spend it all at once, or come back later if you’d like to use it against multiple purchases.
• If you’d like to use your evoucher as part-payment towards a more expensive purchase – no problem! You will be able to pay the balance using a credit or debit card.
• If you have several vouchers, you can put them together against one purchase if you like, see point 6) above.
• Please visit http://www.lastminute.com/lmn/pages/tandc_popup.jhtml to view our full terms and conditions.
* vouchers cannot be used against any other product types, notably Package Holidays, Car Hire, Spa & Pampering and Restaurant Bookings and any product where lastminute.com does not directly take payment. We’re sorry about this, it’s a technical issue and we’re working hard to resolve this.
** Your credit card won’t be charged when you use your evoucher unless you want to use it as part payment. We just need to take these details to confirm your identity (rules is rules…)