The View from The Shard tickets
The Shard is an iconic, landmark building on the London skyline, designed by Master Architect Renzo Piano. At a height of 1,016ft (310m), the tallest building in Western Europe, The Shard redefines Londons skyline and is a dynamic symbol of London, recognisable throughout the world.
The View from The Shard is situated at the very top of The Shard, on floors 68, 69 and 72, and almost twice the height of any other viewing platform in London. Prepare to embark on a multi-sensory journey to 244m (800ft) above one of the greatest cities on earth.
The entire experience is enjoyed at your leisure, queue and crowd free with no time restriction on your stay
Click on the picture to enlarge it
The View from The Shard Ticket prices
*The lastminute.com price includes all fees
A View from The Shard - Adult
A View from The Shard - Child
The View from The Shard Entrance Times
- Your booking is for a specific date and
30 minute timeslot. To reduce
queues and ensure the best possible visitor experience admission to The View
will only be valid on the date and at the time stated on your ticket.
- If there is no availability at your chosen hour, you will be allocated tickets for the following half hour.
- We advise that you aim to arrive around 15 minutes before your reservation time
in order to ensure you don't miss out.
- Within 24 hours of booking
with lastminute.com, we'll email you a reference code. You'll need to bring this
with you on the day to collect your tickets. No visitors will be admitted to The
Shard without a valid reference code.
- Bookings are non-exchangeable and
non-refundable under any circumstances, including bad weather. In the event of
closure, you will be offered an alternative date.
- Entry to The View from the Shard is subject
to the Supplier's terms and conditions, a copy of which is available on arrival
at the venue. Reserving your tickets online is acceptance of the
full Terms and Conditions
- Travel to The Shard is recommended by
public transport. There are no parking facilities for visitors.
- On arrival, if you require help please ask
any member of The View uniformed staff who will be happy to assist.
- Please bring a form of identification with you that matches the name on the ticket as this may be
checked before you enter.
- To ensure visitors' safety
within The Shard, you will be required to pass through an electronic body scan
and will have any baggage or personal items scanned before entry. CCTV and other
audio and visual recording may be undertaken for the safety and security of
visitors and staff.
- Certain items cannot be brought in to The View including
large bags and rucksacks, generally over the size of 22x15x8 inches (55x38x20
cm) or other large equipment. Although we have no cloakroom facility for bags,
folded pushchairs can be left in the designated area in the booking hall for
free but bags and coats cannot be left with them.
- Open containers of food or
drink cannot be brought into The View.
- Tickets should only be bought from The
View website or through authorized ticket agencies. If The View believes that a
ticket has been resold without consent, the holder may be refused entry to or
ejected from The View without payment of compensation.
- Children aged up to three
are not charged for entry but will need a valid ticket. Children aged four to
fifteen will need a valid ticket and also must be accompanied by an adult aged
sixteen or over.
- The View may carry out photography and/or video recording and/or
other monitoring which may feature visitors and copyright and all other
intellectual property rights in these materials rests with The View or such
authorised third party
The Shard, Joiner Street, London SE1 9QU
- Tube: London Bridge
- This venue has disabled access - please contact the venue directly for specific details
Please note that for this event, we are acting as a disclosed agent for a third party supplier.