Set against the majesty of the Serengeti Plains and to the evocative
African rhythms, Disney's multi-award winning The Lion King musical will give an
experience you'll never forget.
A mind-blowing visual treat, this adaptation of Disney's much-adored film, The
Lion King transports audiences to a dazzling world that explodes with amazing colours,
stunning effects and captivating music. At its heart is the powerful and moving
story of Simba - the epic adventure of his journey from wide-eyed cub to his eventual
role as King of the Pride lands.
- Book by Roger Allers and Irene Mecchi
- Music by Elton John. Additional songs by Lebo M, Mark Mancina, Julie Taymor
and Hans Zimmer
- Lyrics by Tim Rice and Elton John
There is no better time to go see the Lion King London production. It is a great
opportunity to take family and friends and witness a play that is truly like no
other. This is a wonderful opportunity to let imagination roam free.
You can collect your tickets FROM 16.00 (evening shows) or 12.00 (matinees). Please be aware there may be a queue when collecting your tickets.
Sophies Steakhouse & Bar
The original Sophies Steakhouse & Bar first opened on Fulham Road in 2002, with the Covent Garden restaurant following in 2008. Inspired by the steakhouses of Chicago and New York, the beef used across the menus is British, naturally raised and dry aged for 28 days. The menu also features a Black Angus burger, ribs, pies, grilled fish and chicken dishes as well as salads and sandwiches. The individual cocktail bar offers beer on tap, wines including Sophies own brand and signature 10oz martinis.
Your meal is a choice of two courses from a set menu. Sides, drinks and additional courses are not included in the price paid and an optional service charge may be added to your bill. Below is a sample menu which is subject to change.
SOUP OF THE DAY
HOUSE SALAD with house, 1000 island
or blue cheese dressing
with béarnaise & chips
DEEP FRIED SCAMPI
with homemade tartar sauce & chips
CHARGRILLED CHICKEN BREAST
with herb butter & hand cut chips
CHEESECAKE OF THE DAY
- Ticket face value: £65.50 per person
- Combined package price: £65.50 per person
- At present, we are unable to tell you your seat numbers when booking tickets. However, seats are allocated by the theatre from best available within our allocation. All seats booked in the same price group will, of course, be together or at the very least be in front or behind each other in the theatre. In the very unlikely event of this not being possible we will call you and give you the option of cancelling your booking. However if booking in two or more price bands, you will not be sat together
- Tuesday to Thursday evenings: Meal at 17.30 and show at 19.30
- There will only be 2 courses in this package
- Top Price seat stalls/royal circle Seat £65.50
- Please note: At various points during the production strobe lighting is used. Children under the age of three are not admitted. Children aged three years and older are admitted provided they can sit in their own seat and not be a distraction to other members of the audience
- Running time: 2hrs 30mins
- 29-31 Wellington St, Covent Garden, London WC2E 7DB
- Lyceum Theatre, Wellington Street, London, WC2E 7RQ
Underground: Covent Garden (200m)
BR station: Charing Cross (250m)
Buses: 6, 11, 13 and 15
This venue has disabled access - please contact the venue directly for specific details
Please note: lastminute.com acts as a disclosed agent on behalf of the suppliers Lyceum Theatre, Wellington Street, London, WC2E 7DA and 29-31 Wellington St, Covent Garden, London WC2E 7DB. Package price quoted includes a booking fee.