The admission price also includes entrance to the night-club, which plays a mixture of classic floor fillers and the best new releases. So it's perfect for parties or couples, who want to laugh, drink and dance on board a boat!
What the critics say about The Boat Show
"Guaranteed to book the best"
The Sunday Times
"Glitzier than your average night of stand-up"
The Evening Standard
"Always has the feeling of a special occasion, one of London's finest venues."
Click on a picture to enlarge it
Got any questions about your Comedy booking? Take a look at our frequently asked questions section.
Tiger Tiger, Haymarket
From happy hour to late night dining or dancing, the huge Tiger Tiger offers five different zones each with a different vibe and atmosphere to keep you going all night. Classic cuisine with a modern twist is what the restaurant does best, and its central location usually ensures a busy venue brimmed with atmosphere.
"Absolutely astounding value in a bright, modern dining room. This offer from Tiger Tiger is grrrreat!"
Sophia - Food Editor
This is a sample menu and may be subject to changes
- Freshly prepared soup of the day with herb croutons
- Breaded Camembert with wild roquette and cranberry sauce
- Herb and spice crumbed chicken fillets with Romaine and corn chip salad, ranch dressing
- Fish and chips with mushy peas
- Sausage and mash with onion gravy
- Spicy tomato penne pasta with ripped basil
Some dishes may contain traces of nuts
Your meal is two course from a selected pre-theatre menu. Any additional items such as additional courses or drinks are not included.
- Ticket face value: normally up to £13.50 per person
- Combined package price: £20 per person
- To claim your table reservation and tickets, please present a copy of your confirmation email and the credit card you made the booking with when arriving at the restaurant and at the venue. Your tickets will be held for you to collect at the venue's box office one hour before the performance
- Friday evenings - dinner at 18.00 and show at 20.00
Saturday evening on May 11 - dinner at 18.00 and show at 20.00
- Doors open at 19.00
Performance begins at 20.00 and ends at 22.30
Nightclub from 22.30 to 03.00
- Over 18s only
- No all male parties will be admitted. If you're party is over 70% male the venue may refuse entry and no refund will be given
- For the enjoyment of a our customers, we politely remind patrons that if you persistently chat during acts or are otherwise causing a disturbance, you may be asked to leave.
- All seating is pre-allocated. You will be shown to your seats on arrival. Please call us if you would like to be seated with another party.
- Please let us know if you'll be arriving late - we fill all seats in the first 5 rows will be filled at 8pm, this may mean your allocated seats are moved to the back of the room if you have not checked in at this point.
- For any further info, or for specific requests relating to your party, please call us on 07932658895
- Tiger Tiger, 29 Haymarket, London, SW1Y 4SP
- Nearest Station: Leicester Square/Piccadilly Circus
The Tattershall Castle, Victoria Embankment, SW1A 2HR
- Nearest station: 250 metres right of Embankment Tube, 300 yards from Charring Cross BR
Please note: lastminute.com acts as a disclosed agent on behalf of the suppliers Tattershall Castle, Victoria Embankment, London, SW1A 2HR and Tiger Tiger, 29 Haymarket, London, SW1Y 4SP. Package price quoted includes a booking fee.