Terms and Conditions
This is the user agreement which governs your use of this website or, if relevant,
one of our other distribution channels (such as Interactive TV ("IDTV"),
mobile telephone commerce ("WAP") or interactive voice technology ("IVT")
(the "Channels") and the purchase by you of the services and products
we provide. Each Channel is owned and operated by a member of the lastminute.com
limited group ("lastminute.com", "we", "us") however
not all of the products or services we provide are supplied by us, therefore the
contract for the product and/or service will be between you and that third party.
General Section - please note that this section relates generally to your
use of any Channel and to all products purchased.
- Please take time to read these terms and conditions it is important for both
of us that you understand our contractual relationship relating to your use of
the Channels. We will not allow you to purchase any products from any of the Channels
unless you have confirmed that you have read these terms.
- Except for the sale of a very small number of products (such as, for some
entertainment tickets) our Channels operate to an agency model. This means that
we act as a disclosed agent for third party suppliers, such as a tour operator,
hotel or a restaurant. What this means is that the contract for the product is
between you and the supplier. In most cases this will mean that there are additional
terms and conditions governing the contract as each supplier will have terms and
conditions relating to that product. Please make sure that you have read these
terms and conditions before completing your transaction with us. You can easily
request them from our Customer Services by using one of the methods detailed at
the end of these terms. Where we act as agent this will mean that we have no contractual
liability to you in respect of that product. However, we may still be liable to
you if we have been negligent, we have misrepresented important information or
have been in breach of any other relevant law. On the other hand, for some products,
we act as principal. This means that the contract for the product is between you
and us. Don't worry we will let you know where we act as principal and where we
act as agent.
- All products sold through lastminute.com's Channels are not an offer by lastminute.com
to sell any product, but an invitation to you to make an offer to our suppliers.
We are free to accept that offer on behalf of those suppliers or to reject it.
In some cases, we may send you an email acknowledging receipt of your order. Once we have processed your order, we will send you an e-mail confirming the contract if you are purchasing from
the website, from other Channels the confirmation may be different. For example
when purchasing via WAP we will send you an SMS or via IVT our acceptance will
be communicated when the product is delivered. The method of concluding a contract
will be made clear on the relevant Channel.
- Because the contract for the product is between you and the supplier any queries
or concerns relating to the product should be addressed to them. You will see
the name and address, plus contact details, for most suppliers at the bottom of
the more info section for each product and for all suppliers in any confirmatory
e-mail we send you. We will of course assist you with this if you wish - please
contact Customer Services.
- Where your contract is not with lastminute.com but with a third party supplier
such as a tour operator or hotel, lastminute.com may pass your credit card (or
details of any other payment method allowed) and any other essential booking details
to that third party. The placing of an order for any goods and services by you
will constitute consent to us passing on such details.
- Please make sure that you have read and understood the more info sections
on the Channels, it is your responsibility to make sure you have done so.
- You undertake to us that the details you give to us while using the Channels
are correct in particular that the credit or debit card you are using is your
own and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the product or service.
- If there are any changes to the details supplied to us by you it is your responsibility
to inform lastminute.com via our web form or by contacting our Customer Services
as soon as possible.
- We won't send you e-mails which you do not want but we can't guarantee that
third parties to whom your details are sent won't do so.
- Our Channels will not stop you from making impossible bookings such as two
flights to the same place at the same time or a flight to one place and theatre
tickets to another at the same time. If you make that kind of booking we won't
give you a refund.
- We will do our best to correct errors and omissions as quickly as practicable
after being notified of them. However because of the sophisticated technology
that is required in operating lastminute.com there may be times when obvious errors
occur. For example, very occasionally, this may result in a price, product or
service or other detail displayed or presented on a Channel being incorrect. In
this case we reserve the right to cancel that contract, but this of course will
be without any liability to you.
- lastminute.com does not make any warranty that the website is free from infection
by viruses or anything else that has contaminating or destructive properties.
- Credit card companies charge us a fee when you pay with their cards and therefore
a credit card fee is applied to some travel bookings made with Visa, MasterCard or American
Express credit cards. Currently, credit card fees are charged on flights, flight and hotel
packages and hotel bookings.
Specific Terms - Please note these terms only relate to the purchase of
the specific products to which they relate. Please note if there is a conflict
or ambiguity between these Special Terms and the General Terms the Special Terms
Click below for Terms and Conditions relating to:
(i) Regular Flights
- When you purchase a flight from lastminute.com you are using a service provided
by Globepost Limited, a company which is a member of the lastminute.com limited group.
- Globepost Limited is registered in England and Wales with registered number
01700807. Its registered address is 77 Hatton Garden, London, EC1N 8JS.
- Generally, the more flexible the ticket the more expensive it is likely to
be and you need to take various points into consideration before deciding between
the fares on offer.
- To help you, below are Globepost Limited's general booking conditions. Please
read them carefully.
Any booking made or order placed by you, whether through the lastminute.com website
or otherwise, shall be deemed an offer by you to purchase the relevant items subject
to these booking conditions. Note that Globepost Limited are selling the tickets
as agents for the airlines, which means the contract for the flight product will
be between you and the airline.
Please note that for each ticket there are additional terms which are specific
to that fare. They may, for example, state that the ticket is non-cancellable
or non - refundable, and have other information relating to itinerary and refunds.
You must read the FLIGHT RULES for each ticket. You can find the relevant FLIGHT
RULES on the lastminute.com website when you progress through the purchase path.
You are responsible for complying with any airline's terms in relation to check-in
times, reconfirmation of flights or other matters. In relation to flight tickets,
you are required to use all flight coupons in order of sequence. If this requirement
is not met the airline may void the ticket.
A contract arises between you and the airline when we send you a confirmation
e-mail on behalf of Globepost Limited confirming that they have accepted your
All fares are quoted exclusive of taxes, plus the tax amount and then a total.
These are added together to form your final quotation. Fares are subject to change
without prior notice and are only guaranteed when following confirmation of the
In the vast majority of cases Globepost becomes aware of the availability of flights
tickets for sale because it connects to large databases operated by third parties,
which contain that availability. These databases are commonly called General Distribution
Systems (GDS) or Central Reservation Systems (CRS), and it is through these GDS/CRS
that Globepost purchases the relevant ticket.
Be aware that certain airlines do not maintain "real time" seat availability
in the GDS/CRS. Whilst every effort is made to reflect the true situation, instances
may occur when airlines cancel sales. Globepost Limited will advise you within
48 hours if this is the case and will do all they can to reinstate your booking.
Further, there are a tiny number of airlines which participate in the GDS/CRS,
but do not participate in the UK Ticketing plan. In the unlikely event that you
purchase tickets from an airline that does not participate in the UK Ticketing
Plan, Globepost will be unable to issue the relevant tickets, and will have to
terminate the reservation.
In either instance we will not be liable for any additional costs incurred
in having to purchase new tickets at a higher fare. Payment for tickets will of
course be refunded to you if the reservation is terminated by the airline or us.
If it is not possible to get your flight tickets to you (eg because your travel
date is imminent) we may insist that you have an "e-ticket" generated.
This means that you will have to pick up your ticket at your point of departure.
Don't worry, Globepost will make sure you know exactly where to pick up your tickets.
- Flight Reconfirmation
Globepost Limited accepts no responsibility for bookings cancelled due to non-compliance
with rules set by that particular airline. Globepost also take no responsibility
for any flight rescheduling en route.
In the event of a schedule change it is not always necessary to have your tickets
revalidated, however in the event that this is necessary we will inform you in
due course and issue new tickets for you to use on your journey.
- Passports/Visas/Health Requirements
Globepost and lastminute.com are very happy to inform you of current documentation
requirements if you so require. It is incumbent upon you to ensure that you meet
the passport, visa, health requirements of the countries you wish to visit and
those that you transit (even if it is for a plane change). Many countries require
that your passport should be valid for a period of (a minimum) six months from
the date of arrival into that country. Neither Globepost nor lastminute.com accept
any responsibility if you should be denied boarding or deported due to non-fulfilment
of the above.
Globepost strongly urges you to carry appropriate travel insurance to cover you
for cancellation, health, baggage etc.
- Airline regulations/conditions of carriage
Please note that in all transactions Globepost acts as agents of the airlines
you have chosen to book on. Please read your ticket wallet for their conditions
- Cancellation / Amendments
If you need to change or cancel your travel plans, it is your responsibility to notify Globepost of such a request. Please note that some tickets are non-refundable and/or do not allow changes.
Where changes/refunds are permitted by the airline, Globepost applies an amendment fee of £45 per person for any modifications, changes or cancellations to fares. This will be regardless of the price or face value of the fare. Please note this fee is also charged in cases of airport tax refunds, when the fare is non-refundable. Any booking fees or credit card charges are non-refundable.
In addition to the Globepost charges, most airlines also have a penalty or cancellation fee for any changes or cancellations to fares. Please ensure you read the FLIGHT RULES for the fare selected as cancellation and amendment charges imposed by the airline are notified in the flight rules. If you are holding a booking for which a ticket has been issued and you do not notify us of your desire to cancel, this will be treated as a "no show" and could result in you losing all that you paid.
If you want to cancel your journey it is important that you notify us with utmost urgency. This enables us to cancel your reservation with the airline. To notify us of your request for an amendment or cancellation, please contact our Customer Services Team by telephone or via email, using our online contact form, or through your purchase history. .
Should you have received a paper ticket, we require the original ticket to be returned to us at the below address.
Flight ticket returns
23-59 Staines Road
On receipt of the ticket we will send you an acknowledgement that we have received it. If you have been issued an e-ticket, we do not require the ticket to be returned to us.
Those tickets, which are refundable or cancelled by us, will be processed and refunded back to the card used at time of booking. Please be advised that the cancellation process could take up to 16 weeks from receipt of the ticket. Some tickets may need to be submitted to the airline for the cancellation and/or refund to be authorized. In this event your refund request may take longer, but we will advise you in our acknowledgement of the expected turnaround period. Please note that most airlines do not refund on part used tickets. Tickets, which are returned more than 1 year from date of issue, are classified as expired tickets and must be submitted to the airline for their authority to refund.
- Lost Tickets
If you lose your tickets, it may be possible to re-issue them for a fee. The
amount payable will depend on the circumstances of the loss and how close to the
travel date you discover it. However, not all tickets can be re-issued; which
is another good reason for ensuring you have sufficient insurance cover. Tickets
will be dispatched to you in accordance with your instructions and we accept no
responsibility for their delivery. Lost tickets which cannot be re-issued are
refunded at the sole discretion of the airline, these refunds can take up to one
year to be authorized.
As Globepost acts as agent this will mean that it will have no contractual
liability to you in respect of the flight product. However, it may still be liable
to you if it has been negligent, it has misrepresented important information or
has been in breach of any other relevant law.
- Unreasonable behaviour
If in the reasonable opinion of a person acting in authority you are not fit
to travel, he or she may refuse to let you board the aircraft. Normally this happens
if such person thinks you are likely to disturb or harm other passengers. In this
case your contract with Globepost will end immediately and we will no longer be
responsible for you.
(ii) Charter Flights
- In the sale of charter flights Globepost Limited (part of the lastminute.com
plc group) acts as agent for various third party suppliers. The contract for
the charter flight will be between you and the relevant supplier and you will
be subject to their terms and conditions. To read those terms and conditions
- In addition as we incur cost in administrating cancellations and modifications,
if you ask us to administer any relevant cancellation and/or amendment on your
behalf we will charge an amendment fee of £45. Please be aware that
this fee will be in addition to any charge you may have to pay the supplier. Any booking fees or credit card charges are non-refundable.
(iii) No Frills Flights
Note: the service we provide for you in respect of the purchase of standalone (ie not part of a package holiday) no frills flights (eg from BMI Baby etc) is a different service than the service we provide for the sale of other airline tickets. These special terms apply to that service:
1. In the sale of stand alone no frills flights (eg from BMI Baby etc) we will search the relevant no frills database, and then, if you choose to buy, will purchase the flight seats on your behalf directly from the airline. This service is provided by our Flights subsidiary company Globepost Limited.
2. If you have any query in respect of the flight, please contact our customer services who will approach the relevant airline on your behalf. We will, of course, use our best endeavours to ensure that all of your requests are complied with, however, if the no frills airline imposes any fee or charge on us to effect these changes, we reserve the right to pass on the charge to you.
3. You will be subject to the terms and conditions of the relevant no frills flights which will be deemed to be incorporated into this contract. They can be accessed from the relevant no frills website.
4. Please note that all prices quoted for a No Frills airline booking include our service fee but exclude the charges for any checked in baggage allowance and passenger check-in fees where applicable. Baggage can be pre booked on our website when you complete your reservation for additional charge. Any other charges need to be paid directly to the airline upon check in at the airport.
5. Remember if you purchase the no frills flight through our dynamic packaging technology to create a holiday package, your holiday will be governed, not by these terms, but by our dynamically packaged holiday terms and conditions below.
(iv)FLIGHT-PLUS ATOL REGULATION
1. When you purchase a flight and a hotel accommodation and/or car hire for the same trip with us, under the Air Traffic Operators License (“ATOL”) scheme, your travel arrangements will be considered Flight Plus and you will be protected provided the following requirements are met:
a- A flight is sold with overseas hotel accommodation and/or car hire and these are booked either together or separately with lastminute.com.
b- The flight and overseas hotel accommodation and/or car hire must be booked the same day, or within a day either side each other, but it does not matter which of the items is booked first.
c- The trip must be over 24 hours in duration or include an overnight overseas hotel accommodation stay.
d- The flight must originate from the UK or be a flight into the UK where you depart from the UK by another means and then on the same day, the day before or the day after you request to book the flight into the UK.
2. If a Flight Plus is established and you also book any other tourist services which are not ancillary to the flight or overseas hotel accommodation and which account for a significant proportion of the travel arrangements then these other tourist services are also protected.
3. Flight Plus will not exist for UK domestic flights and holidays, flight only ticket sales and flight and hotel accommodation and/or car hire booked outside the two calendar day window as well as hotel accommodation or car hire (or both) which are sold without a flight.
4. The ATOL scheme is governed by The Civil Aviation (Air Travel Organisers’ Licensing) Regulations 2012 and when you book a Flight Plus, we become a Flight Plus Arranger in accordance with the regulations. Our ATOL number is 3970 under the name of LM Travel Services Limited.
5. In accordance with the regulations, as of 1st of Oct 2012, you will also be issued with an ATOL Certificate which details those travel arrangements which are protected under the ATOL scheme. Your ATOL Certificate will be needed as proof of your protection. It is your responsibility to keep it in a safe place and we recommend you take a copy with you when travelling.
6. If you cancel any part of your travel arrangements so that the Flight Plus no longer exists then you will no longer be protected under the ATOL scheme.
7. As a Flight-Plus Arranger, and in accordance with the regulations if we become aware, prior to or after your departure, that the third party supplier who is responsible for providing the Product has become insolvent and will not themselves be able to supply you with the Product then we will provide you with suitable alternative arrangements at no extra cost (and if you have already departed and in the case of transport we will provide you with a suitable alternative transport back to the place of departure). If it is not reasonably possible to find alternative arrangements then we will give you a full refund for any unused component of your travel arrangements.
8. We are not responsible for and not shall we be liable for the performance of the travel arrangements.
9. In the unlikely event that we become insolvent, and in accordance with the regulations, an alternative ATOL holder may provide you with the travel arrangements or a suitable alternative at no extra cost. If an alternative ATOL holder can’t provide you with the travel arrangements then you will be entitled to make a claim under the ATOL scheme (or your credit card issuer where applicable).
C. Package Holidays and other holiday related products
("Holiday Products") and package holidays which you package yourself
- When you purchase a Holiday Product please remember that, in addition to
these terms, you will be subject to the terms and conditions of the third party
supplier, such a supplier could include a tour operator or an airline. Please
contact our Customer Services who will be able to provide those terms and conditions
- Where the supplier of the Holiday Product allows you to cancel or modify a
Holiday Product or service you must contact lastminute.com in writing of such
a request. Unless we receive such a written request lastminute.com will be unable
to effect that request. Please note that because the contract for the Holiday
Product is between you and the supplier, lastminute.com have no discretion in
deciding whether the Holiday Product can be cancelled or modified.
- Any visa, passport and inoculation requirements are your responsibility and
failure to obtain the relevant documentation is not the responsibility of lastminute.com.
- Please note, some of our Holiday Products are sold "subject to availability"
what this means is that we do not confirm your order immediately (your first confirmation
e-mail will just be an acknowledgment of order) but we will pass your details
onto our suppliers who will check to see if the Holiday Product is available,
if it is they will book it for you, if its not they will revert to you directly.
Please see the 'More Info' text for each "subject to availability" Holiday
Product for more details"
- If it is not possible to get tickets for Holiday Products to you (eg because
your travel date is imminent) we may insist that you have an "e-ticket"
generated. This means that you will have to pick up your ticket at your point
of departure. Don't worry, we will make sure you know exactly where to pick up
- When you create your own package holiday (for example when you package together two or more of a flight, hotel or carhire) on the lastminute.com site (or any other site using the lastminute.com dynamic packaging technology) your contract will be with LM Travel Services Limited ("we", "us") which is part of the Travelocity group. LM Travel Services Limited holds an Air Travel Organisers License (ATOL 3970) for your financial security and are members of ABTA (E7760). When booking travel arrangements our contract with you begins when you receive the confirmation e-mail stating that we have received your order. Once the contract is made we are responsible for providing the travel arrangements you have booked and you are responsible to us to pay for them. In parties of two or more people the person who makes the booking accepts responsibility for making payments to us for all members of the party. For full terms and conditions, click on the packaging terms and conditions.
Please note: Photo identification of the person whose name is on the booking must be provided when checking in.
Hotel Cancellations / Amendments
In the event that you would like to cancel or amend your hotel booking, the hotel's cancellation policy will be available on your confirmation email or as stated at the time of booking.
If the cancellation policy is not displayed within your confirmation email and you wish to cancel your reservation, it is your responsibility to notify lastminute.com verbally or in writing at least 48 hours prior to the expected check in date.
lastminute.com applies an amendment fee of £20 per booking for any modifications, changes or cancellations to your reservation. This will be regardless of the price of your reservation. Any booking fees or credit card charges are non-refundable.
In addition to the lastminute.com charges, most hotels may also have a penalty or cancellation fee for any changes or cancellations to reservations. This can be calculated from the date of amendment / cancellation to the date of arrival, alternatively one set fee. Customer Services will advise you if you decide to proceed with the changes.
If you send us your cancellation in writing, cancellation is not immediate, lastminute.com will respond to you within 6 hours of receipt of your email. Please note that individual hotel cancellation policies can vary. Please take this 6 hour turn around time into consideration when putting your cancellation in writing.
2. All hotel discounts advertised are based on the discounts from the full "rack rate" including
VAT and are correct at the time the offers are first advertised on any Channel. However, please
note that some hotels in other countries may also charge local or other taxes, which may not be
included in the offer.
3. "Rack rate" is the rate published by a hotel which is the maximum it will charge for any
4. If you wish to cancel your hotel room, please contact us through our purchase history
contact forms. In the event of cancellation for whatever reason you shall be liable to pay
lastminute.com an administration fee of £20. This could be in addition to any cancellation
charge any hotel may impose.
5. Prices stated are on per room, per night basis and include VAT unless otherwise stated.
6. Please be aware that the hotel room photos are only a depiction of the type of rooms on
offer and may not represent the actual room described.
7. Unless otherwise stated, breakfast, lunch and dinner are not included.
8. Star ratings may differ according to the country where the hotel is located and are out
of the control of lastminute.com. Please note that all ratings shown on the website are lastminute.com ratings and not official ratings. Therefore lastminute.com cannot be held responsible for any
misconceptions relating to star ratings.
9. Please note foreign hotel room advertisements displayed on the UK website of lastminute.com
may have room rates identified in both GBP sterling as well as the local currency, or any other
currency as requested by the specific hotel supplier. Unless stated otherwise, at the time of
final payment, the room rate you will be charged by the hotel shall be as expressed in the local
currency (or in any other currency as determined by the hotel) and not in GBP sterling. Please be
aware any subsequent conversion of the local currency to GBP sterling by the hotel on your behalf
may differ from the GBP sterling room rate advertised on the UK website of lastminute.com.
10. Whilst every effort has been made to ensure accuracy and availability, some errors might still occur. Once aware of such incidents we will make all reasonable effort to advise you within 48 business hours of the booking being made. We reserve the right to cancel the reservation and refund all monies paid, but this of course will be without any liability to you.
11. In the unlikely event of the supplier cancelling or amending your reservation after the booking has been made, we will make all reasonable effort to advise you as soon as possible. Should the supplier be unable to fulfil your hotel reservation, you will have the choice of accepting an offered alternative or cancelling your reservation with a full refund of all monies paid. In cases where the supplier is unable to provide an alternative, we reserve the right to cancel your reservation with a full refund.
- When you purchase a Eurostar journey please remember that, in addition to these terms,
you will be subject to the terms and conditions of Eurostar. Please contact our Customer Services
who will be able to provide those terms and conditions to you.
- Where Eurostar allows you to cancel or modify a reservation you must contact lastminute.com
in writing of such a request. Unless we receive such a written request lastminute.com will be
unable to effect that request. Please note that because the contract for the reservation is
between you and Eurostar, lastminute.com have no discretion in deciding whether the reservation
can be cancelled or modified.
- Any visa, passport and inoculation requirements are your responsibility and failure to
obtain the relevant documentation is not the responsibility of lastminute.com.
- Most Eurostar tickets are generated as 'e-tickets'. This means that you will have to pick
up your ticket at your point of departure. Don't worry; we will make sure you know exactly where
to pick up your tickets.
- If you wish to collect your Eurostar ticket(s) from the automatic ticket machines/BLS at a
French station, please note the following conditions: a French credit or debit card must be used
for payment. American Express credit cards cannot be used for payment. The total value of the
tickets purchased does not exceed 800 Euros (€800).
F. Airport Car Parking
G. Car Hire Terms
- Please note that the service of providing reservations for airport car parking on the Channels is provided to you by our partner Holiday Extras Limited (HE).
- The contract for the service is therefore between you and HE on their terms and conditions. Those terms and conditions can be found here
- Please note that:
1. Bookings are deemed to be placed when made electronically through this web site
2. Your charge for parking has been calculated on the basis of the departure and return dates given and shown in your confirmation. Should your flight land after midnight you may be subject to an additional days parking charge which is payable locally.
All parking is subject to the terms and conditions of the individual car park and these are available on request from the car park. You should ensure no valuables are left in the vehicle, as HE or lastminute.com will not accept liability. Parking is always at the vehicle-owner's risk.
- 4. All prices are quoted in UK Pounds Sterling, include VAT and transport where applicable. Prices quoted can be subject to change. In the case of bookings made using overseas credit cards, prices will be converted into your local currency by the card issuing authority at the rate applicable on the date of processing.
- If you wish to cancel a booking, you must inform lastminute.com in writing or by phoning customer services on 0871 222 3220 (Calls cost 10p per minute plus network extras). Please include your order number, registered email address and details of your cancellation. In the event of cancellation for whatever reason you shall be liable to pay an administration fee of £9.50. Purchases under £9.50 are not refundable. Any booking fees or credit card charges are non-refundable.
- Any cancellation advised within 24 hours of travel or after date of travel will not be refunded.
HE acts as booking agent for the product and service providers and is only liable for losses directly arising from its negligence in processing your bookings. HE reserves the right not to accept or fulfil a booking.
All services are subject to availability and to the current terms and conditions of the service provider, full details of which are available on request. At off airport car parks your car will be parked for you in a secure compound. On airport car parks are open to the public and, whilst they have security patrols, cars and their contents are parked at their owner's risk. Car claims cannot be considered unless reported prior to departure from the car park. No liability is accepted for loss or damage unless it is proved to be caused by negligence of the service provider.
We confirm that any payment information given to HE by you will only be used by
HE, and will not be distributed to any other organisation under any circumstance.
Telephone calls to HE or lastminute.com are charged at the national rate and may be monitored for training purposes.
Should you wish to change any of the details you have given us please ring 0871 222 3220 (Calls cost 10p per minute plus network extras). We will be pleased to help.
HE VAT number is GB 844281425.
Holiday Extras Limited registered office is at Newingreen, Hythe, Kent CT21 4JF and Company Number is 1693250
These Terms and Conditions do not affect your Statutory Rights as a consumer.
Car Hire reservation services on the Channels are provided by Holiday Autos (UK & Ireland) Limited, a member of the lastminute.com plc group. Their terms and conditions can be found on the purchase path when purchasing car hire here
H. Travel Insurance
- Please note that the sale of travel insurance on the lastminute.com website is administered by our partner Mondial Assistance (UK) Limited, 102 George Street, Croydon, CR9 1AJ (“Mondial”) a member of the Mondial Assistance Group. The contract is subject to terms and conditions, which are accessible during the booking process. You can contact mondial on 020 8666 9298 or email at email@example.com. Unless agreed otherwise, English law will apply and all communications and documentation in relation to this policy will be in English. In the event of a dispute concerning this policy the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
carbonwise is a service provided by Climate Care Trust Limited
on whose behalf lastminute.com acts as agent. The contract for carbonwise
is therefore between you and Climate Care and is subject to their terms and conditions
which are detailed below. Please make sure you read them carefully before purchasing
Climate Care Terms and Conditions
Climate Care Trust Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with
registered number 3369922. Its registered address is 112 Magdalen Road, Oxford,
Any order placed by you for carbonwise on the lastminute.com
website shall be deemed an offer by you to purchase carbonwise
subject to these booking conditions. lastminute.com is free to accept that order
on behalf of Climate Care and will do so by sending you a confirmation email confirming
your purchase of carbonwise and concluding your contract with
Climate Care uses its best endeavours to base its emissions calculations on
the most up to date emissions factors published by reputable sources. These emissions
factors can and do change over time. If new information is published, Climate
Care will not assume a responsibility to alter its emissions reductions liability
for calculations that it has done in the past.
When a carbonwise customer makes a payment to offset his CO2 emissions Climate
Care will add the CO2 emissions to the customer’s liabilities and will fund
projects on the purchaser’s behalf that will make a reduction in atmospheric
greenhouse gas concentrations over time compared to a business as usual scenario.
The customer will not receive title to the emissions reductions achieved by any
of Climate Care’s emission reduction projects. Climate Care undertakes not
to sell any emissions reduction to more than one party.
Each of Climate Care’s projects has its emissions reductions monitored
by a third party to the standards required by its Environmental Steering Committee.
- Experience products are provided by our partner Acorne plc (a company registered in England under company number 2409444 and whose registered address is at Acorne House, 9 Lane End Business Park, Lane End, High Wycombe, Bucksinghamshire, HP14 3BY, United Kingdom). When you book an experience product, the contract for the experience product is between you and Acorne plc. The terms and conditions of this contract can be found here
- The standalone restaurant date and time reservation service on the lastminute.com website is provided by toptable.co.uk Limited a company incorporated in England & Wales with registered number 03914016 whose registered office is at 5 New Street Square, London, EC4A 3TW, along with its parent company, subsidiaries or other affiliated companies (collectively, "toptable"). When you make a restaurant reservation, the toptable User Agreement and policies referred to therein apply.
- The terms and conditions of this User Agreement can be found here.
Restaurant and Event Packages
L. Theatre, Music and Entertainment Tickets
- For the avoidance of doubt, lastminute.com acts as a disclosed agent for
third party restaurants and event ticket suppliers. What this means is that
the contract for a lastminute.com pre-packaged restaurant and event package,
comprising a restaurant booking and event tickets via any of the Channels
("Restaurant and Event Package") is between you and the restaurant and event
ticket supplier. There may also be additional terms and conditions governing
this contract. Please make sure that you have read these terms and conditions
before completing your transaction with us. You can easily request them from
- When you purchase a Restaurant and Event Package you will be required to
pay the full amount of the Restaurant and Event Package to lastminute.com
at the time of making your booking.
- Restaurant and Event Packages are non-refundable. Any cancellations will
incur a 100% cancellation fee.
- Any additional food and/or beverage purchases over and above what is included
in your Restaurant and Event Package must be paid directly to the restaurant
and/or event venue.
- To claim your table reservation and event tickets, please present a copy
of your confirmation email and the credit/debit card you made the booking
with via the Channels when arriving at the restaurant and event venue. If
you don't have a printer, make a note of the order number at the top of your
confirmation email and present this with your credit/debit card.
- Please ensure you arrive at the restaurant or event venue in plenty of time.
- Please see the Tickets section immediately below for additional terms
lastminute.com entertainment package terms & conditions
- In most cases for the sale of Tickets lastminute.com is acting as a disclosed
agent for a supplier, promoter, team, band or venue ("Supplier").
You will usually be able to find the name and address of the Supplier on the
more info section relating to each product, and in all cases in your confirmation
- The contract governing the purchase of the Tickets will contain the terms
and conditions of the Supplier. This will mean that ultimately any decisions
on cancellation, exchanges and refunds will belong to the Supplier. Please
contact Customer Services
for details of relevant terms and conditions.
- All Ticket prices that are displayed show separately the face value of
the Tickets, any applicable payment processing fees, booking fees and any
applicable dispatch or handling charges. All prices are inclusive of any applicable
- All Ticket sales via the Channels may be subject to a per ticket Booking
Fee. Tickets will be delivered by one or more of the following: Royal Mail
ordinary post, special delivery or available at the box office. If you have
not received your Ticket within 48 hours of the event, performance or activity,
please contact us via the purchase
history online forms. If Tickets that are despatched by Special Delivery
are returned as "addressee unknown", we reserve the right to cancel
the Ticket booking.
- If it becomes impractical to post Tickets, due to the proximity of an event,
performance or activity or in circumstances beyond our control, we reserve
the right to make Tickets available for collection at the venue immediately
prior to the event, performance or activity. You will be notified by phone,
email or in writing (using the details provided at the time of booking) if
this becomes necessary.
- In absence of any negligence or other breach of duty by the Supplier or
its employees and agents, you will be responsible for any loss, theft or damage
to your Tickets. In the event your Ticket is lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed,
please contact us via the purchase
history online forms so that we can contact the Supplier on your behalf.
- As a ticketing agent we do not have any role in setting Ticket prices or
determining seat locations. Upon receipt, please check the details of your
Tickets as mistakes cannot always be rectified. The Ticket holder has a right
only to a seat of a value corresponding to that stated on the Ticket and the
Supplier reserves the right to provide alternative seats to those specified
on the Ticket.
- Tickets are sold subject to the terms and conditions of the Supplier. Relevant
details are listed in the product information or in the more info section
relating to each Ticket. Should you require any further details, please contact
the Supplier directly.
- In exceptional circumstances, the Supplier may reserve the right to make
minor alterations to the advertised arrangements and to request latecomers
to await admission until a convenient break, but admission cannot always be
- It is your responsibility to check whether an event, performance or activity
has been cancelled or rescheduled. lastminute.com will use its reasonable
efforts to contact you in the event of cancellation once we have received
the relevant authorisation from the Supplier.
- The Supplier reserves the right to refuse you admission if in its reasonable
opinion, your admission to the venue might be a risk to (a) the safety of
the audience and/yourself; and/or (b) affect the enjoyment of members of the
audience; and/or (c) affect the running of the event, performance or activity
for example if you act aggressively and/or appear to be under the influence
of drink and/or drugs. Should this occur you will not be entitled to a refund.
- Events, performance or activities may be cancelled or postponed by the
Supplier for a variety of reasons. In this event, lastminute.com will not
be held responsible for any such cancellations or postponements.
- You should be entitled to a full refund from the Supplier and if applicable,
any Booking Fee if the event, performer, or activity is cancelled, rescheduled
or if there is a material change to the subject matter of the Ticket contract,
that is what you have contracted to see, hire or participate in. Please contact
us via the purchase
history online forms for information on receiving a refund from the
- In the event of breach of the contract by the Supplier, the Supplier shall
not be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense arising out of the breach
which was not reasonably foreseeable by the Supplier at the date of the contract
for the sale of Tickets, except in respect of death or personal injury resulting
from any act or omission on the part of the Supplier.
- If your Ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain
by anyone other than lastminute.com, the event promoter or venue or one of
their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the Ticket holder
may be refused entry or ejected from the venue.
- The unauthorised use of photographic and sound or film recording equipment
is prohibited. Tapes or films may be destroyed. Laser pens, mobile phones,
dogs (except guide dogs) and your own food and drink may also be prohibited
(please check with the venue).
- Ticket holders consent to filming and sound recording as members of the
- There will be no pass-outs or re-admissions of any kind. Official merchandise
is usually only available inside the venue.
- The Ticket holder must comply with all relevant statutes, venue regulations
and safety announcements whilst attending the event, performance or activity.
- Where an age restriction applies for an event, performance or activity,
this will be clearly indicated during the Ticket booking process. Please ensure
that you carry proof of age if appropriate.
- Your Contract
When you create your own entertainment package (for example when you package together two or more of an entertainment ticket, flight, hotel or carhire) on the lastminute.com site (or any other site using the lastminute.com dynamic packaging technology) your contract will be with LM Travel Services Limited ("we", "us") which is part of the lastminute.com Limited group. LM Travel Services Limited hold an Air Travel Organisers License (ATOL 3970) for your financial security and are members of ABTA (E7760). When booking entertainment package arrangements our contract with you begins when you receive the confirmation e-mail stating that we have received your order. Once the contract is made we are responsible for providing the entertainment package you have booked and you are responsible to us to pay for them. In parties of two or more people the person who makes the booking accepts responsibility for making payments to us for all members of the party.
Entertainment packages which include a flight booking on this web site are ATOL Protected, since we hold an Air Travel Organiser's Licence granted by the Civil Aviation Authority. Our ATOL number is ATOL 3970. In the unlikely event of our insolvency, the CAA will ensure that you are not stranded abroad and will arrange to refund any money you have paid to us for an advance booking. For further information visit the ATOL website at www.atol.org.uk.
- How to make a booking
To secure a booking you must fill in all the relevant fields on the online booking form and then wait for us to send you an e-mail confirming that booking.
Unless otherwise specified on the website we take full payment by credit / debit card for your entertainment package when you book. PLEASE NOTE: The Destination Group does not accept payment using third party credit/debit cards. Only travelling passengers can make payments using their own credit/debit card.
- Additional Charges
We reserve the right to change our prices at any time before you book. If we do you will be told of the revised price applicable to your booking before you commit yourself. As soon as you have paid full payment and your entertainment package arrangements have been confirmed we guarantee that from 30 days before your departure date that the price of your entertainment package will not be subject to any surcharges excepting for :-
and that within 30 days of your departure date we guarantee that the price of your entertainment package will not be subject to any surcharges.
- variations in transportation costs, including the cost of fuel;
- variations in dues, taxes or fees chargeable for services such as landing taxes or embarkation or disembarkation fees at ports and airports;
Should the above mentioned price variations be downward then the price of your entertainment package will be accordingly reduced and any refund due paid to you.
If the above price variations mean that the cost of your entertainment package goes up, we will absorb, and you will not be charged for, any increase equal to up to 2% on your entertainment package price. You will only have to pay the amount over and above that 2% of the entertainment package price. If the above price variations increase the price of your entertainment package by more than 10% you will be entitled to;
- take our offered substitute package of equivalent or superior quality if we are able to provide one
- take our offered substitute package of lower quality if we are able to provide one and accept a refund from us of the difference in price between the price of the package purchased and the substitute one offered
- cancel your entertainment package with a full refund of all monies paid.
We will also pay appropriate compensation for SIGNIFICANT CHANGES or cancellation of your entertainment package arrangements unless the change to or cancellation of your arrangements occurs by reason of unusual and unforeseeable circumstances beyond our control or that of our suppliers, the consequences of which could not have been avoided even if all due care had been exercised such as war, a state of war, riot, fire, civil strife, industrial action, terrorist activity, natural or nuclear disaster, adverse weather conditions or other conditions amounting to force majeure. In these circumstances we will also not pay any resulting expenses or additional costs.
Where compensation is due, we will pay you the following amounts, unless you can prove a greater loss (where a greater compensation payment may be due):
|Time before your entertainment package begins when we tell you about a significant change
||Compensation per person
|More than 56 days
|43 - 56 days
|29 - 42 days
|15 - 28 days
|14 days or less
Changes by us to, or cancellation by us of, your entertainment package arrangements
It is very unlikely that we will have to make any changes to, or to cancel, your entertainment package. However, we do plan arrangements a long time in advance and we use the services of independent suppliers, such as hotels, airlines etc, over whom we have no direct control. If it is the case that changes need to be made, or we need to cancel your arrangements, we reserve the right to do so at any time. Most of these changes are minor, and we do not pay compensation for minor changes, but whenever possible we will advise you. Any flight timings and carriers in the brochure or on our websites are subject to change as a result of airline procedures and these details are given for guidance only. Final details will be shown on your tickets.
If a SIGNIFICANT CHANGE to your entertainment package occurs or becomes necessary, we will inform you as soon as possible if there is time before departure. When a SIGNIFICANT CHANGE occurs (such as a change of venue, hotel or a change of flight time of more than 12 hours) or we have to cancel your arrangements, you will have the choice of:-
- accepting the change of arrangements
- taking our offered substitute package of equivalent or superior quality if we are able to provide one.
- taking our offered substitute package of lower quality if we are able to provide one and accept a refund from us of the difference in price between the price of the package purchased and the substitute one offered.
- cancelling your entertainment package with a full refund of all monies paid.
We will also pay appropriate compensation for SIGNIFICANT CHANGES or cancellation of entertainment packages unless the change to or cancellation of your arrangements occurs by reason of unusual and unforeseeable circumstances beyond our control or that of our suppliers, the consequences of which could not have been avoided even if all due care had been exercised such as war, a state of war, riot, fire, civil strife, industrial action, terrorist activity, natural or nuclear disaster, adverse weather conditions or other conditions amounting to force majeure. In these circumstances we will also not pay any resulting expenses or additional costs.
Where compensation is due, we will pay you the following amounts, unless you can prove a greater loss (where a greater compensation payment may be due):
|Time before your entertainment package begins when we tell you about a significant change
||Compensation per person
|More than 56 days
|43 - 56 days
|29 - 42 days
|15 - 28 days
|14 days or less
- Changes by you to your entertainment package arrangements
If after our confirmation has been issued you wish to change any part of your entertainment package arrangements, we will make every effort to help you do this, subject to availability and the type of ultimate product suppliers (promoters, theatres, car-hire companies, hotels etc), you have chosen and their cancellation/change charges details of which will be provided to you on request at any time including prior to booking. If you want to change any details regarding your flight reservation, airline rules mean that we may have to cancel your original flight and purchase a new one and you will be required to pay the full flight cost again. We will charge you an administration charge of ï¿½45.00 per change per booking, and you will be liable to pay the hotel, car-hire, airline or other ultimate product charges resulting from your changes. NB: Once Airline Tickets are issued, usually 28 days prior to departure, changes are not permitted. Changes after airline tickets are issued will result in a 100% cancellation charge.
- Cancellation by you
If you wish to cancel your entertainment package for any other reason than for their being additional charges (see clause 4) or alterations (clause 5) we must be notified in writing. Cancellation will be deemed to occur on the day we receive this cancellation request so you may want to use recorded delivery. As this incurs administrative costs we will charge you an administration charge of ï¿½45.00 per person per booking, and you will be liable to pay the venue, theatre, hotel, car-hire, airline or other charges levied on us as a result of your cancellation, in regard to which we will take all reasonable steps to ensure are kept to a minimum.
After ticket issue cancellation will result in a loss of 100% of total cost of all arrangements in most cases.
You will have the opportunity to see specific cancellation charges at the time of booking and copies of all suppliers terms and conditions relating to your booking are available on request at any time. For example if you have included car hire as a component in your package entertainment package there are both additional terms and cancellation charges, they are detailed in clause 16 below. In addition if you have booked a tour and/or an excursion the cancellation charges (imposed upon us by our suppliers) are likely to be 100%.
If you have taken out travel insurance and the reason you are cancelling is covered by that insurance, you should be able to obtain payment of these cancellation charges (after deducting any part of the claim which the insurance company insists you pay) from your insurance company. You must pay the cancellation charges first. Please make sure you get written confirmation of your cancellation from us - this proves we have received your cancellation and you will need it to make a claim on your insurance.
- The Company's Liability to you
We accept liability for matters which arise as a result of our negligence and/or breach of our contractual duty to exercise care in making arrangements for you, including any acts or omissions by our employees or agents. We also accept liability for any negligent act or omission of our suppliers who may operate elements of your entertainment package arrangements, including any claim involving death, personal injury or illness. However, in respect of carriage by air, sea and rail the company limits its liability to the extent of the relevant international convention. You are subjected to the terms and conditions of the carriers concerned some of which exclude or limit liability in respect of death, injury, delay and loss or damage to baggage. It is also important to note that if delays, diversions or rescheduling or cancellation of your arrangements occurs by reason of unusual and unforeseeable circumstances beyond our control or that of our suppliers, the consequences of which could not have been avoided even if all due care had been exercised such as war, a state of war, riot, fire, civil strife, industrial action, terrorist activity, natural or nuclear disaster, adverse weather conditions or other conditions amounting to force majeure we will not be liable. In these circumstances we will also not pay any resulting expenses or additional costs.
- Claims and Complaints
If you have a complaint regarding the entertainment package you must tell the relevant supplier (e.g. hotel) or our agent immediately. Most problems can be solved on the spot but if after you return home you are still not satisfied you must write to our customer relations department on your return. It is unlikely that you will have a complaint that cannot be settled amicably between us, however, if this is not the case any dispute arising out of, or in connection with this contract, may (if you wish) be referred to Arbitration under a special scheme, which, though devised by arrangement with the Association of British Travel Agents, is administered quite independently by the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators. The scheme provides for a simple and inexpensive method of arbitration on documents alone with restricted liability of the client in respect of costs. The scheme does not apply to claims for an amount greater than ï¿½5,000.00 per person or ï¿½15,000.00 per booking form or to claims which are solely or mainly in respect of physical injury or illness or the consequences of such injury or illness, although it does include claims with an element of injury or illness up to ï¿½1,000 on that element. Written notice requesting Arbitration must be made within 9 months after the scheduled date of return from the entertainment package.
- Brochures and Web Sites
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and information. However, we are not always able to control all the components of the entertainment package arrangements and it is possible that an advertised facility may be withdrawn or changed, due to weather conditions, lack of demand or for maintenance, renovations etc. We will advise you if we become aware of a major change. We will make all reasonable efforts to inform you of any changes at any stage in your booking prior to travel. We will advise you if we become aware of a major change (eg a change of venue, hotel, or a change of flight time of more than 12 hours, and if any changes occur after you have confirmed booking you should refer to clause 5 of these Terms and Conditions for the options available to you in these circumstances.
- Passport/Visas/Health requirements
Where your entertainment package includes overseas travel, we can only advise of the requirements for British and Irish passport holders. All requirements should be checked with the relevant Embassy of the destination country. A valid 10-year passport is necessary for all our entertainment packages. Some overseas countries have an immigration requirement that your passport is valid for a minimum period after you enter that country, typically 6 months. If your passport is in its final year of validity, we advise you confirm the requirements of the destination before making final travel plans. You should apply for a passport or to renew an expired passport at least four weeks before traveling.
The UK Passport Agency can provide further information at: www.ukpa.gov.uk
- Passports for children and young people:
Children not already included on a valid British passport will need to hold their own passport if they are to travel abroad. Children who were included on a passport before 5 October 1998 may continue to travel with the passport holder until:
* The child reaches the age of 16;
or* The passport on which the child is included expires;
or * The passport on which the child is included is replaced or an amendment results in the issue of a new passport
The name on the passport must match the name on the ticket, otherwise you may not be able to travel and insurance may be invalid. If, after booking a entertainment package but before traveling, any member of your party changes their name, e.g. as a result of getting married, we must be notified immediately so that we can make the necessary changes to your entertainment package documentation.
You should contact your Embassy for information and advice on the visa requirements of the countries you propose to visit. Please note: Passport and visa regulations can change and you should therefore check with the relevant embassy well in advance of travel, even if you have traveled to this destination before. It is your responsibility to be in possession of a valid passport and, if appropriate, a visa. It can often take some time to obtain a visa, so you are advised to apply in plenty of timeWe accept no responsibility for customers who do not possess the correct documents.
facilities, hygiene and disease risks vary worldwide. You should take health advice about your specific needs as early as possible. Sources of information include the Department of Health's free leaflet "Health Advice For Travellers", your GP or a specialist clinic. Please note that you are strongly advised against scuba diving for 24hrs before travelling by air.For the most up-to-date essential information on your choice of destination and to ensure you make the most of your trip abroad, we recommend you visit the Foreign Commonwealth Office (FCO) website at www.fco.gov/uk/knowbeforeyougo
You must in all cases take out adequate travel insurance through the company, the travel agent or other approved insurance supplier.
- Spa products are provided through our partner Wahanda (the trading name of Hotspring Ventures Limited, a company incorporated in England under company number 06457679 and whose registered address is 1 Regent Street (c/o Calder & Co), London SW1Y 4NW ). Any bookings for spa products will be made in accordance of their terms and conditions which can be found here.
N. Other Miscellaneous Section
1. Costs of foreign products or services may be subject to currency fluctuations.
2. All prices include VAT and delivery within mainland UK, unless otherwise
3. The website will not stop you from making impossible bookings such as two
flights to the same place at the same time or a flight to one place and theatre
tickets at another at the same time. If you make that kind of booking, we will
not give you a refund.
4. If there are any changes to the details supplied by you, it is your responsibility
to inform lastminute.com as soon as possible.
5. You undertake that all details you provide to us for the purpose of booking,
ordering or purchasing goods or services or entering auctions are correct, that
the credit or debit card you are using is your own and that there are sufficient
funds to cover the cost of the product, service or Bid.
6. Please note that most goods are non-refundable and non-exchangeable, subject
always to your statutory rights, but ultimately your contract is with the Vendor
and any decision regarding returning the goods you have purchased is at their
7. Where the Vendor is not lastminute.com but a third party such as a tour
operator or hotel, lastminute.com may pass on your credit card and any other essential
booking details to that third party. The placing of an order or Bid by you for
any goods or services will constitute your consent to us passing on such details.
8. We will not send you e-mails that you do not wish to receive but we cannot
guarantee that third parties to whom your details are sent will not do so.
9. Every auction shall be deemed performed and concluded in England. English
law shall govern every aspect of auctions held at lastminute.com and any subsequent
10. We attempt to ensure that the information available on the website at any
one time is accurate. However, the Vendor remotely uploads product names, details
and descriptions via an extranet facility. This means that lastminute.com cannot
guarantee the accuracy of such information. We cannot be responsible for updating
such information and we cannot guarantee that it will be fault-free.
11. We cannot be responsible for goods and services offered by us as agents for
third party Vendors or for any aspect of the relationship between
you and that third party.
12. lastminute.com does not accept liability (except as set out below) for
any errors or omissions and reserves the right to change information, specifications
and descriptions of listed goods, products and services at any time.
13. We will do our best to correct errors and omissions as quickly as practicable
after being notified of them.
14. The website is provided on an "as is" and "as available"
basis. lastminute.com makes no representation and excludes any warranty, express
or implied, as to the availability, quality, timeliness, performance or fitness
for a particular purpose of any of the products or services auctioned at lastminute.com.
15. lastminute.com does not make any warranty that the website is free from
infection by viruses or anything else that has contaminating or destructive properties.
16. lastminute.com does not accept any liability for any losses or claims arising
from any inability to access the website, any interruption in the conduct of any
auction nor for any failure to complete a transaction.
17. lastminute.com does not accept liability for any indirect or consequential
loss of any kind in contract, tort or otherwise arising out of the use of the
website or for any products or services purchased from the website.
18. lastminute.com will only be liable for direct loss (save in the case of death
or personal injury in respect of which there is no limit) up to a maximum total
of the price of the product or service purchased in respect of any claim.
19. This Liability section applies only to the extent permitted by law.
Travel and Breaks
20. Flight tickets and package holidays purchased through lastminute.com will
be subject to the terms and conditions of the operator of your flight or holiday.
21. The relevant airline or tour operator reserves the right to change flight
details and routes or holiday details.
22. Any Visa, Passport and inoculation requirements are your responsibility
and failure to obtain the relevant documentation and inoculations is not the responsibility
of lastminute.com or the Vendor of the products or services.
23. All hotel discounts advertised are based on discount from the full rack
rate including VAT and are correct at the time the offers are first advertised
on the website.
24. Prices are advertised on a per room per night basis and include VAT unless
25. You will be charged in the local currency by the hotel. Currency fluctuations
may occur at the customer's own expense.
26. In the auction of a package holiday, we are acting as retail agents for
ATOL holders whose details are contained within the offers on the Holidays pages.
27. The information on this website is intended to be useful and informative
for customers of and investors in lastminute.com. However, please note that the
contents of this website do not constitute an invitation to invest in shares of
Use of the site content
28. The copyright in this website belongs to lastminute.com. All other intellectual
property rights are reserved. This website is for personal and non-commercial
use. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce,
publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any information
obtained from this website. You may only download to your personal computer for
viewing purposes and print out pages from this website for your personal use.
29. lastminute.com assumes no responsibility for the contents of any other
websites to which the lastminute.com web site has links and shall not be held
responsible or liable for any loss or damages caused or alleged to have been caused
by use of or reliance on any content, goods or services available on such hyperlinked
sites. lastminute.com may not have control of such websites. The inclusion of
any hyperlinks to such other websites does not mean that lastminute.com endorses
the material on such websites or has any association with the owner thereof.
- You accept financial responsibility
for all transactions made under your name or account.
- In order to make a purchase
you must be over 18 years old be purchasing for yourself and have the legal capacity
to make the transaction.
- You must make sure that
all the information you provide to us is true and accurate.
- You must not use the website
for speculative, false or fraudulent bookings.
- Failure to supply the correct
credit or debit card billing address information and/or cardholder details may
result in delays to the issue of your tickets and may make the fare(s) subject
to increase. Please ensure that the details you give match those on your credit
card billing statement. We also reserve the right to cancel tickets after issue
if payment is declined or incorrect cardholder details and billing information
have been supplied.
Further, in an effort to
minimise the effects of credit card fraud, we reserve the right to carry out random
checks, including checks of the electoral roll, and may request you to either
fax or post to us proof of your address and a copy of the credit card and recent
statement before issuing any tickets.
- The transmission of threatening,
defamatory, pornographic, political or racist material or any material that is
otherwise unlawful is expressly prohibited.
- The site and any content
may not be modified, copied, transmitted, distributed, sold, displayed, licensed,
or reproduced in any way by you, except if you wish to make copies of the website
for your own personal and non-commercial use.
- This user agreement is
between you and lastminute.com and is governed by the laws of England and Wales.
- If you wish to contact
us on any issue detailed in these terms you may do so by contacting our customer
services ("Customer Services") by any of the following methods:
1. by online
2. by writing into our Customer Relations Department on lastminute.com Customer
Relations Department, 4th Floor Victoria Gate, Chobham Road, Woking, Surrey, GU21
3. by calling us on 0871
222 3200 (Calls cost 10p per minute plus network extras, international: +44 1483 909 006).
In order for us to assist with your query as quickly as possible, please make
sure that you have your order number before you call us. In most cases we can
only discuss order information with the person who made the booking, or one of
the passengers on a booking.
- Promotional codes provided to you by lastminute.com or its partners or affiliates (ï¿½Promo Codesï¿½) will have the value, exclusions and limitations as notified to you at the time you were provided with the Promo Code, and may be valid for limited periods.
- The Promo Code is valid only for qualifying purchases made on the Site. A qualifying purchase means the purchase of the specified product or products in accordance with the conditions notified to you at the time you were provided with the Promo Code. A Promo Code may only be used once per qualifying transaction and is applied to the transaction as a whole, not per customer. If a Promo Code is no longer valid upon entry you will be notified.
- To redeem the Promo Code, you simply type the Promo Code into the promotional code field in the check-out section of the Site, click the validate button and the relevant discount will be automatically deducted from the final price of your qualifying purchase. If you fail to enter the Promo Code at the time of purchase as specified above, your purchase will not be eligible for the discount. Discounts may not be claimed after you have confirmed your purchase on the Site.
- You may not redeem or exchange the Promo Code or applicable discount for cash. You may not use or combine the Promo Code with any other promotions unless permitted by lastminute.com. If lost or stolen, the Promo Code will not be replaced.
- lastminute.com prohibits the posting of the Promo Code on the Internet or any public forum, or the forwarding or giving of the Promo Code to any other person.
- If you wish to change a hotel booking made using a Promo Code after the promotional period for that Promo Code has ended you will be required to repay the amount that we contributed towards your booking as well as any other fees or charges that apply to the change.
- In the event of any violation of these terms & conditions, lastminute.com reserves all of the rights and remedies available to lastminute.com including charging your payment card for the amount of the discount obtained by your use of the Promo Code, cancelling your reservation without a refund to you, and all other remedies available to lastminute.com.
- lastminute.com makes no representation and excludes any warranty, express or implied, as to the availability, quality, timeliness, performance or fitness for a particular purpose of a Promo Code or any of the products or services purchased using a Promo Code. In the event that a Promo Code is not functional, your sole remedy, and the sole liability of lastminute.com shall be the replacement of the non-functioning Promo Code.
- lastminute.com reserves the right to change the Promo Code and these Terms and Conditions from time to time in its sole discretion and to modify, suspend or cancel any Promo Code or related promotion at any time.
- Users of promo codes must be over 18 and UK residents.