The Lion King tickets - The Lyceum Theatre only £45.50 per person - plus free meal at Sophie's Steakhouse + Bar
The Lion King tickets
Set against the majesty of the Serengeti Plains and to the evocative
African rhythms, Disney's multi-award winning The Lion King musical will give an
experience you'll never forget.
A mind-blowing visual treat, this adaptation of Disney's much-adored film, The
Lion King transports audiences to a dazzling world that explodes with amazing colours,
stunning effects and captivating music. At its heart is the powerful and moving
story of Simba - the epic adventure of his journey from wide-eyed cub to his eventual
role as King of the Pride lands.
- Book by Roger Allers and Irene Mecchi
- Music by Elton John. Additional songs by Lebo M, Mark Mancina, Julie Taymor
and Hans Zimmer
- Lyrics by Tim Rice and Elton John
There is no better time to go see the Lion King London production. It is a great
opportunity to take family and friends and witness a play that is truly like no
other. This is a wonderful opportunity to let imagination roam free.
Planet Hollywood Restaurant
Planet Hollywood is a madhouse of giant proportions in the heart of London's West End and Theatreland. From the scurrying servers, to the continuous soundtracks to the most hip music videos, the sound of happy kids, the visual overload of a collection of museum- quality film memorabilia, Planet Hollywood's atmosphere is absolutely unique. Celebrities are known to pop by, however most diners are parents with kids or groups out for fun. The food is fantastic, the atmosphere electric, why not try it for yourself.
- Penne Pomodoro - fresh basil, plum tomatoes, extra virgin olive oil & aged parmesan cheese blended with Penne Pasta
- Classic ph burger, classic cheeseburger or veggie burger - fresh ground beef patty or bread crumbed potato patty with carrots, peas, sweet corn, seasonings and spices. Served with cheese if requested and lettuce, tomato, onion and pickle on our fresh baked sesame seed bun
- Ice cream (Ask your server for our assortment of delicious flavours)
Your meal is two courses from a selected menu. Any additional items such as additional courses or drinks are not included.
- ticket face value: £45.50 per person
- combined package price: £45.50 per person
- At present, we are unable to tell you your seat numbers when booking tickets. However, seats are allocated by the theatre from best available within our allocation. All seats booked in the same price group will, of course, be together or at the very least be in front or behind each other in the theatre. In the very unlikely event of this not being possible we will call you and give you the option of cancelling your booking. However if booking in two or more price bands, you will not be sat together
Your tickets will be held for you to collect at the venue's box office one hour before the performance
Please remember to bring along your confirmation email and ID in the name the tickets were booked under as proof of purchase or you may not be admitted into the auditorium
- Tuesday to Thursday - dinner at 17.30 and show at 19.30
- Third Price seat stalls/royal/grand circle Seat £45
- Please note: At various points during the production strobe lighting is used. Children under the age of three are not admitted. Children aged three years and older are admitted provided they can sit in their own seat and not be a distraction to other members of the audience
- Running time: 2hrs 30mins
- No dress code
- Planet Hollywood Restaurant, 57-60 Haymarket, London, SW1Y 4QX
- Lyceum Theatre, Wellington Street, London, WC2E 7DA
- Underground: Covent Garden (200m)
- BR station: Charing Cross (250m)
- This venue has disabled access -
please contact the venue directly for specific details.
Please note: lastminute.com acts as a disclosed agent on behalf of the suppliers Lyceum Theatre, Wellington Street, London, WC2E 7DA and Planet Hollywood Restaurant, 57-60 Haymarket, London, SW1Y 4QX Package price quoted includes a booking fee.