is now

Deposit information

Book your Summer 2018 holiday now and pay only 20% deposit today!

- offer available for new bookings made on/before 31st of January 2018 only

- for booking requests made more than 40 days before travel you can confirm your booking by paying 20% deposit on the same day and the remaining balance of 80% up to 30 days before departure

- the initial deposit and remaining balance have to be paid either with credit or debit card

- offer only available when booking your flight or train together with hotel accommodation and paying the deposit and balance to lastminute.com. Partial payment directly to the hotel also available on selected hotels under different terms & conditions and will be advised at the time of payment.

- non-payment of the balance by the due date advised during the booking process and within your confirmation email will result in your booking being cancelled and you will forfeit the deposit amount paid with no refund due

- If your booking is not confirmed by us, we will notify you after receiving your booking request and we will refund any monies paid to us

- for booking requests made less than 40 days but more than 7 days before travel you are able to secure your booking also by paying a deposit, amount of which will be advised to you at the payment step of the booking process on our website, however the remaining balance has to be paid within 24hrs. Any failure to pay the balance within 24hrs will result in your booking being cancelled and you will forfeit the deposit amount paid.