About W London Leicester Square
The W London-Leicester Square is located where high-profile movie premieres and celebrity events happen through the year and the coolest shopping in the world is on the doorstep. The W London-Leicester Square, is an exciting new venue: a fabulous urban sanctuary. It is located just moments away from the fabulous shopping district of Oxford Street and Regents Street, in the centre of Theatreland right behind Shaftsbury Avenue, at the heart of London's swinging nightlife scene in Soho. All the London attractions are at the doorstep.
The hotel offers W's legendary Whatever/Whenever® service, a 24-hour concierge that grants guest wishes - from box seats at a Premier League game to a private shopping excursion at Harrods. It also offers signature spa, fitness facility, a world-class destination restaurant and the W Lounge where guests mix, mingle and relax.
The hotel includes nine suites, two WOW Suites, and one Extreme WOW Suite, all featuring custom-made furnishings, stylish accents unique to London and W's signature munchie boxes stocked with exclusive amenities. The guest can snuggle into your W bed, a luxurious ensemble featuring a feather-top mattress, 350 thread-count Egyptian cotton sheets and goose-down comforter. The guest can even stretch out and enjoy cutting-edge technology and the most advanced in-room entertainment systems in the industry.
Got a question about this hotel?
Call our friendly team on 0800 298 3998
- Air Conditioning
- Car rental desk
- Dry cleaning
- Interior corridor access to rooms
- Wi Fi
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
- Pets allowed
- Private dining for groups
- Business Center
St_ Pauls Cathedral 2 Mi
Hyde Park 2 Mi
Piccadilly Circus 1 Mi
Tower Of London 3 Mi
Mayfair 1 Mi
Big Ben 1 Mi
Trafalgar Square 4 Blocks
0 Mi N
Tate Britain 2 Mi
Oxford Circus/oxford Stree1 Mi
Marble Arch 1 Mi
Leicester Square 2 Blocks
British Museum 0 Mi
Westminster Abbey 1 Mi
Primary City -
National Gallery 4 Blocks
LHR : 17.0 Mile
National Portrait Gallery 3 Blocks
Kensington Palace 3 Mi
Victoria And Albert Museum3 Mi
Covent Garden 1 Mi
Buckingham Palace 1 Mi
Lon - London
Tate Modern 2 Mi
- Health Club
Dining Options : Property Has 1 Restaurants On-site W Lounge Type of Restaurant - Bar/Lounge Hours - From 0600Hrs To 2200Hrs Mon-Sun Restaurant Description - Welcome to our W Lounge - our lobby served with a twist of London flavour. Take High Tea here choosing from a regional assortment from the finest tea specialists - and of course..classic British dishes with a special W ingredient. Now slip next door to our Lounge Bar to really sink your teeth into W London Leicester Square..with your first although perhaps not last taste of our signature W cocktail. Yes the drink might be delicious but the people-watching is just divine. A table in the W Lounge can be booked for afternoon tea only. Wyld Type of Restaurant - Bar/Lounge Hours - From 1800Hrs To 0200Hrs Mon Tue Wed Sun From 1800Hrs To 0400Hrs Thu Fri Sat From 2100Hrs To 0200Hrs Wed Restaurant Description - At Wyld bar..a ruby glow emanates and captures the corner of the first level floor. The DJ spins to his own beat as an oversized mirrorball rotates above..spinning an ambience all of its own. Be it for a tete-a-tete..a meeting-of-minds..a rendez-vous or special birthday fiesta..Wyld is the perfect backdrop and beat to serenade your night through to dawn. Wyld is strictly guest list only. All guest list enquiries will be processed by 1800 daily. Spice Market Type of Restaurant - Full Service Restaurant Meals Served - Breakfast - Lunch - Dinner - Dessert Hours - From 0800Hrs To 1130Hrs Sat Sun From 1200Hrs To 2300Hrs Mon-Sun From 0700Hrs To 1100Hrs Mon-Fri Restaurant Description - Also open 0800-1130 Sat-Sun / 1700-0000 Fri-Sat. A timeless paean to Southeast Asian sensuality..Spice Market will delight London with Jean-Georges Vongerichtens unique interpretations of the regions cuisine served in an informal and sultry atmosphere. Inspired by the street food Jean-Georges enjoyed while traveling in Southeast Asia..Spice Markets menu showcases its
details_hotel_description.Customer Email Restrictions
: You’re staying at W London Leicester Square. Enjoy your stay, just a few minutes from Chinatown and lively Soho.
- Family/oversized room
Furniture and Furnishings
- Cribs (infant beds) available
- Rollaway beds
- Direction to the Property from Airport LGW - Head north on Larkins Rd toward Larkins Rd and go through the first roundabout. Turn left at Cargo Rd.. At the roundabout take the second exit onto Perimeter Rd N. At the roundabout.. take the second exit onto Longbridge Way. At the roundabout.. take the second exit onto Airport Way.. At the roundabout.. take the first exit onto M23. At the roundabout.. take the first exit onto the M23 ramp to M25/London/Dartford/Heathrow Airport Merge onto M23 and continue onto London Rd N/A23. Continue to the roundabout and take the second exit onto Brighton Rd/A237 Go through the first roundabout and turn left onto Lion Green Rd/A237. At the roundabout.. take the first exit onto Commonside W/A236 and turn left onto Raleigh Gardens/A217/A236. Take the first right to stay on Raleigh Gardens/A217/A236 Keep left at the fork.. continue to follow A217 Keep left at the fork and turn right onto Tooting High Street/A24. Continue to onto Clapham Common South Side/A3 and turn left onto Union Rd. Turn right onto Wandsworth Rd/A3036. Slight left onto Wandsworth Rd/A202. Turn right onto Millbank/A3212.. continue to follow A3212 and go through one roundabout. Turn left onto Parliament Square/A302/A3212. Take a slight right onto Parliament Square/A302 and then a slight left onto Parliament Street/A3212. At the roundabout.. take th e third exit onto Trafalgar Square/A4/A400.. continue to follow A400 Turn left onto Little Newport Street and continue on to Lisle Street Turn left onto Wardour Street. Direction to the Property from East - Take M11/Harwick to London. Follow the signs to West End. From Regent Street turn left at Piccadilly Circus onto Coventry Street. Turn left at Wardour Street. Direction to the Property from North - Take M1 to Edgware Road. Proceed to Marble Arch and continue to Park Lane. From Park Lane goto Hyde Park corner. Tu
- Total so far: £0.00
We promise to do our best to make your Top Secret Hotel booking a great experience. See our Top Secret Hotel Satisfaction Promise
We guarantee to give you the best price for your hotel room. Check out the details of ourPrice Match Guarantee
We're only a free phone call away if you need us 0800 083 4000
Why book a hotel with lastminute.com?
- We have great rates for last-minute bookings and have our Price Match Guarantee to back it up. /trips/search/hotels_overlay?pTxId=6850841&propertyId=113895-0-6-STA71975%24v1v%24&expressiveUrl=true&path=hotels&propertyIds=113895-0-6-STA71975%24v1v%24&configId=S72722479
- You can get the same room for up to 35% less than you’d pay anywhere else, when you book a Top Secret Hotel. And as we want you to have a great experience we have our Top Secret Hotel Satisfaction Promise.