Your trip to Dubai, AE
The Address Dubai Mall
The Address Dubai Mall is a located at the heart of trendy Downtown Dubai, overlooking the world's tallest tower - Burj Khalifa and attached to the Dubai Mall, one of the largest shopping and entertainment destinations in the world. The hotel offers a superb outdoor swimming pool and sundeck, a selection of restaurants and... Read More
About The Address Dubai Mall
The Address Dubai Mall is a located at the heart of trendy Downtown Dubai, overlooking the world's tallest tower - Burj Khalifa and attached to the Dubai Mall, one of the largest shopping and entertainment destinations in the world. The hotel offers a superb outdoor swimming pool and sundeck, a selection of restaurants and bars, fully equipped gym and health spa.
Downtown Dubai Dubai , AE 31166
- NA3NA3: Taking you through a real culinary journey by serving the most original Middle Eastern ingredients and dishes. From the open-plan kitchen you will try freshly prepared Arabic oven bread and Saj as well as a stunning buffet of Arabic specialties. Na3Na3 buffet lunch is available at 145 AED per person.
- Ember: City's new destination of choice. Ember is the signature restaurant featuring a warm and sleek ambience for those keen to socialize with family and friends in the fashionable Dubai scene. The chef's seasonal product-driven menu offers authentic grill cuisine, ranging from fish, seafood to the traditional steak. Its open-plan kitchen and vibrant bar set trends for the modern lifestyle.
- Karat: The sophisticated lobby lounge Karat, is the epicentre of the hotel and the ideal place for relaxing and socialising morning, afternoon or evening. The lounge's refined decor lulls guests to pause in its gracefully designed surroundings.
- Amatista: The perfect choice for a pre-dinner drink or a relaxed nightcap. Amatista is the elegant bar and cigar lounge at The Address Dubai Mall offers world-class signature cocktails and beverages.
- Cabana: Enjoy the casual selection of grilled and baked delicacies while soaking up the sun at the fabulous poolside restaurant and terrace lounge located on the third floor of the hotel. This hip outdoor venue features plush cabanas and lounge beds to relax and unwind while enjoying expansive views of the world's tallest tower - the Burj Khalifa.
- free parking
- iPOD and iPhone adapter
- Room Service
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm clock
- Cable television
- Climate Control
- Complimentary mineral water
- Complimentary toiletries
- Daily housekeeping
- Flat screen LCD TV
- Coffee/tea facilities
- TV,CD, DVD and Radio - Bang and Olufsen
- Wake-up calls
- High speed internet connection
- Make-up mirror
- Interactive TV programmes
- Iron and ironing board
- Private bathroom with bathtub
- Private bathroom with bath/shower
Reviews are provided by our partner TripAdvisorWrite a review
The Legal Bit
- This site acts as a sales agent on behalf of the accommodation provider.
- The reviews are provided by our partner TripAdvisor. The reviews are the views and opinions of TripAdvisor members and not TripAdvisor LLC, they are shown 'as is' and not filtered. You should verify critical information like visas, health and safety, customs and transportation with the relevant authorities before you travel.
- Total so far: £0.00
We'll refund the difference if you find the same product cheaper within 24 hoursPromise!
We're only a free phone call away if you need us 0800 083 4000