Leaving hard work behind has never been easier
Delta offers nonstop services from the UK to New York, Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Detroit, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Miami, Minneapolis, Orlando, Philadelphia, San Francisco, Seattle and Washington¹, making it possible to cross the Atlantic at the time that best suits you, whatever your destination may be.
Experience a Main Cabin that doesn’t cut corners, complete with on-demand personal in-flight entertainment and a sleep kit featuring eyeshades and earplugs. You’ll also enjoy complimentary meals, beers, wines and spirits, so you can get your holiday off to a great start.
For a fraction of the Main Cabin ticket price, you can upgrade to Delta Comfort + ™ and enjoy:
- Extra legroom and seat recline compared to our standard Main Cabin seat
- Priority Boarding: you’ll be one of the first on board, giving you time to get settled
- Seating in the front rows of the Main Cabin so you’ll be one of the first off the plane and on your way
- Complimentary pillow, blanket and sleep kit
Find out more
Delta One™ offers personalized service and meticulously thought-through details that truly make a difference:
- SkyPriority service and complimentary access to Delta Sky Clubs®.
- Curl up or stretch out beneath plush Westin Heavenly® In-Flight Bedding on 180-degree flat-bed seats , with direct aisle access².
- Dine on chef-curated meals, paired with wines selected by Master Sommelier Andrea Robinson.
- Sleep soundly with our noise-canceling headsets and eye mask. When you wake, freshen up with all-natural MALIN + GOETZ items in your TUMI amenity kit.
- Say goodbye to dead batteries with a 110 volt power outlet and a USB port at every seat.
- Complimentary access to hundreds of movies, TV shows, songs and games from Delta Studio™.
Find out more
¹ Nonstop flights from the UK operated by Delta Air Lines and partner Virgin Atlantic. Flights via Amsterdam or Paris operated by Delta Air Lines and partners Air France and KLM.
²Direct aisle access on Delta One™ available on all flights on departure from the UK except on routes operated by a Boeing 757 (LHR-PHL and MAN-JFK).