Air China Flights
Air China is proud to be China’s National Flag Carrier and has a young and ever growing modern fleet comprising of both Airbus and Boeing aircraft. Air China services 87 International and Regional routes and over 200 cities within China.
From London, Air China offers a double daily, non-stop service to Beijing which departs from Terminal 2 at Heathrow Airport. The two services enhance flexibility and connectivity options to many onward destinations such as Australia, Thailand, Philippines and many more, not to mention offering increased choice for Beijing bound passengers or those wishing to take advantage of Air China’s extensive route network within China.
Worldwide flight offers
First Class (Boeing 777-300ER operated service only
• Partially enclosed suite with seating that can be extended to a 180 degrees fully flat bed
• 23 inch personal entertainment screen featuring on demand entertainment
• 1-2-1 configuration provides maximum privacy and comfort
• Spacious configuration offering newly designed seats that convert to a 180 degree fully flat bed
• 15.4 inch Personal TV featuring on demand entertainment
• Use of Air China and Star Alliance airport lounges.
• Comfortable, newly designed seats in a spacious configuration.
• Personal on demand entertainment System [touchscreen on Boeing 777-300ER aircraft]
• Western and oriental dining options and free alcoholic beverages