Book a 'Ticket + Coach Transport'* (18:00 and 19:00 entry slot), and save yourself the stresses of making your way to the Warner Bros. Studio and enjoy easy and comfortable transport to and from Central London on a Golden Tours Warner Bros. Studio Tour branded, air-conditioned bus with free Wi-Fi on board. It’s the ultimate way to travel to a night that you will never forget!
On Friday 6th October 2017, the magic really happens. You will be given the chance to go behind-the-scenes of the Harry Potter film™ series! With after-hours access when the doors have shut to the general public, this once-in-a-lifetime experience at Warner Bros. Studio Tour – The Making of Harry Potter, comes to life. You’ll get to explore the Studio Tour and meet actor Warwick Davis who played Professor Flitwick in the Harry Potter™ film series.
Exploring the Iconic Harry Potter™ Sets
Get the full Studio Tour experience as you explore the iconic Hogwarts™ Great Hall where Harry Potter and friends received owl post and ate their meals, the Ministry of Magic, Professor Dumbledore’s™ office, and the Gryffindor™ common room sets!
The Forbidden Forest
You can even step into the Forbidden Forest, which is new for 2017. Follow in the footsteps of Harry, Ron and Hermione, as you wander deep into the Forbidden Forest which is home to all types of mystical creatures. You will be welcomed through the Hogwarts™ gates and will be taken on an exciting journey through the forest that they will never forget.
If that wasn’t enough, you’ll then continue your magical adventures and come face-to-face with a full-size model of the majestic Buckbeak™. As you become braver and venture further into the Forbidden Forest, you will be faced with one of the largest creatures created for the Harry Potter™ film series – Aragog, the Acromantula!
For an extra special insight into the making of Harry Potter™, you’ll also be able to enjoy truly magical experiences including a special demonstration courtesy of Oscar®-winning Special Effects Supervisor from the Harry Potter™ film series, John Richardson.
Learn Wand Combat skills in an interactive display with choreographer Paul Harris and ‘fly’ a broomstick like you’re a member of the cast in the Studio Tour’s green screen experience. Be sure to brush up on your spells before you go!
Full Access to the Studios
Get to see inside the original Hogwarts Express™, pose for selfies on Platform 9¾™ and discover all the beautiful and intricate costumes and props used in the Harry Potter™ film series including Harry’s Nimbus 2000™!
*IF YOU BOOKED TICKET + COACH TRANSPORT
Enjoy return transportation on a branded bus to Warner. Bros Studio
Coach departure location: Golden Tours Visitor Centre, 4 Fountain Square, 123-151 Buckingham Palace Road, London
Coach departure time:
Please note you will need to check in at least 15 minutes before the bus leave time as detailed below at the Golden Tours Visitor Centre in London Victoria
Got any questions about your booking? Hopefully you will find the answer in our frequently asked questions section.
• Entrance ticket to Warner Bros. Studio Tour London on Friday 6th October 2017
• Meet actor Warwick Davis
• Learn wand moves
• Encounter Death Eaters™ on Diagon Alley™
• A Souvenir Guidebook signed by Special Effect Supervisor John Richardson (per booking group)
• A cup of Butterbeer™ in a souvenir tankard
• Food and additional drinks
• Digital Guide (available to hire at the Studio Tour for £4.95)
• Green screen photograph (prices vary if you wish to purchase the photographs)
• Transportation (Included only if you purchased a Ticket + Coach Transport ticket)
• Entrance time-slots are at 30 min intervals from 5.30pm– 7:00pm. You’re welcome to stay at the Studio Tour until Midnight.
• Once booked this tour cannot be cancelled or amended
• Butterbeer may contain nuts and other ingredients that may cause allergies etc. Golden Tours does not take responsibility for adverse side effects.
• Booked and payable by Golden tours.
TM and © 2017 Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © JKR