Dazzling shows and attractions, heaps of gruesome history and awesome birds of prey, all set in 64 acres of beautiful grounds and gardens make Warwick Castle a fun, action packed and unforgettable day out for everyone!
Witness the world’s largest working catapult launch a flaming fireball, climb 500 steps to the top of our tallest tower for unrivalled panoramic views, party with the Countess at her lavish Royal Weekend Party and much more!
NEW FOR 2016! Celebrate Capability Brown’s 300th birthday with Warwick Castle’s first ever ‘debating tour’. We reveal the secrets of Brown's work in all of their glory; from his landscaping of the grounds, structuring of his planting and the irreversible features installed in the 1750s that changed Warwick Castle forever!
Get out your selfie sticks and meet some of the most gruesome, slimy and fun characters in history! Your favourite Horrible Histories® characters return to the Castle will be wondering the grounds during the holidays.
NEW FOR 2016! Introducing Warwick Castle’s new Horrible Histories® Maze! Choose your path as you muddle through time and face fun challenges to unravel history’s best kept secret in the World’s first Horrible Histories adventure maze!
Got any questions about your Attractions booking? Take a look at our frequently asked questions section.Ticket delivery:
• Cream tea includes a choice of tea or coffee served with a fruit scone, clotted cream and jam
• For up to date opening hours please check https://www.warwick-castle.com/plan/warwick-opening-times for more details.
• By road: The Castle is well signposted, and less than two miles from junction 15 of the M40.
• Parking: Stables Car Park (CV34 4QU - Off Castle Lane. Premium parking - next to Admissions), Stratford Road Car Park (CV34 6AH - Off Stratford Road. Standard parking - 5 - 10 minute walk from Admissions), Field Car Park (CV34 6AH)
Standard parking - 15 - 20 minute walk from Admissions.
• By rail: Warwick Station is approximately one mile from the Castle. A direct service into London Marylebone (1 hour 45 minutes) or Birmingham Snow Hill is available.