The Play That Goes Wrong tickets
Experience THEATRE: No Hidden Fees
including all fees
The Cornley Polytechnic Drama Society are putting on a 1920s murder mystery, but as the title suggests, everything that can go wrong... does!
The accident-prone thespians battle against all odds to make it through to their final curtain call, with hilarious consequences!
Celebrity endorsements from the likes of Joanna Lumley 'spectacularly funny and bitingly accurate' - The Play That Goes Wrong is guaranteed to leave you aching with laughter!'
Given five stars from the Daily Mail and called 'ridiculously funny' by Libby Purves,
- Your tickets will be held for you to collect at the venue's box office one hour before the performance
Please remember to bring along your confirmation email as proof of purchase.
Got any questions about your booking? Hopefully you will find the answer in our frequently asked questions section.
- Running time: 2 hours 5 minutes
- One interval
- Ages above 8+
- No dress code
3-5 Catherine Street, London
3-5 Catherine Street, London, WC2B 5LA
- Underground: Covent Garden
- BR station: Charing Cross
- Latecomers will not be admitted. No readmission to the auditorium
- This venue has disabled access - please contact the venue directly for specific details
Why book with us?
- Quick and straightforward booking process
- Book up to the last minute
- Easy & secure online booking with no hidden charges