The Phantom Of The Opera with Free Meal at Planet Hollywood tickets
Her Majesty's Theatre
Exclusive Meal Package
including all fees
Enjoy a free meal at Planet Hollywood when you book The Phantom of the Opera
Planet Hollywood - Two Course Meal Deal
Eat, drink and feel famous at the home of Hollywood Inspired dining themed with movie memorabilia and ideally located near most West End theatres with great food and service plus a buzzing atmosphere.
The story centres on the feared, disfigured Phantom, who feels deeply ashamed of his appearance, yet he has fallen in love with the irresistibly charming, flawlessly beautiful Christine Daaé, his protegee. The deformed Phantom wants to make the woman he loves into a star, and will do whatever it takes, including murder, in order to keep her on the stage.
The show is the theatrical depiction of the American silent horror film 'The Phantom of the Opera' (1925), which was adapted from the novel 'Le Fantôme de l'Opéra' (1911), written by the eminent French author Gaston Leroux.
Have a look at our other available options for The Phantom of the Opera
The Phantom Of The Opera with Free Meal at Planet Hollywood - Booking information
- Your tickets will be held for you to collect at the venue's box office one hour before the performance
Please remember to bring along your confirmation email as proof of purchase.
- Your meal is pre-paid and your restaurant reservation confirmed at 2 hours prior to the show start time.
- Your meal will be a choice of dishes from a set menu as described at the time of booking.
- Any additional items such as drinks or side dishes will be charged separately and may be subject to a discretionary service charge.
- Please present your confirmation email as proof of purchase upon arrival at the restaurant.
Got any questions about your booking? Hopefully you will find the answer in our frequently asked questions section.
The Phantom Of The Opera with Free Meal at Planet Hollywood - Event information
- Recommended for aged ten and above - not suitable for under 5s
- No dress code
- Running time: 2hrs 30min
- Undergrounds: Piccadilly Circus, Leicester Square, Charing Cross
- Buses: to Trafalgar Square: 13, 15, 23, 88, 139, 453; to Haymarket: 6, 13, 15, 23, 139, 159, 453
- The nearest car parks: Trafalgar Square
- Please contact the venue directly for information about disabled access (P: 0844 412 4653)
Why book with us?
- Your tickets are protected
Buy secure tickets from an authorised retailer
- Last minute availability
Get tickets on the day, collect at the venue
- Best online prices
Save up to 60% with our deals
- Call us anytime
Our customer support lines are open 24/7