Labour of Love tickets
Noel Coward Theatre
Starring Martin Freeman and Tamsin Greig
including all fees
Labour of Love | London
Labour of Love, a new comedy by James Graham
Michael Grandage Company and Headlong present the world première of James Graham’s new play Labour of Love, starring Martin Freeman and Tamsin Greig. This razor-sharp political comedy reunites James Graham and director Jeremy Herrin following their previous collaboration on This House, and plays at the Noël Coward Theatre from the 27 September for 10 weeks only.
Labour MP David Lyons cares about modernisation and “electability”… his constituency agent, Jean Whittaker cares about principles and her community. Set away from the Westminster bubble in the party’s traditional northern heartlands, this is a clash of philosophy, culture and class against the backdrop of the Labour Party over 25 years as it moves from Kinnock through Blair into Corbyn… and beyond?
Martin Freeman is best known for his screen roles in films such as 'The Hobbit', 'Love Actually' and 'The Hitchhiker's Guide the the Galaxy'. On TV his credits include 'Sherlock' and 'The Office'. His stage credits have included Volpone and Mother Courage and Her Children at the National Theatre as Clybourne Park at the Royal Court Theatre. In 2014 he starred in Jamie Lloyd's production Richard III at the Trafalgar Studios.
Labour of Love reviews
'You'll emerge from the theatre punching the air!'
'Knockabout funny and politically incisive. Martin Freeman and Tamsin Greig are magic.'
'A brilliant new play.'
'James Graham is British playwriting's Wunderkind.'
'Martin Freeman and Tamsin Greig are terrific.'
Labour of Love - Booking information
- Your tickets will be held for you to collect at the venue's box office 1hr prior to the time of your selected performance.
- We advise you to collect your tickets around 30 minutes before the performance start time to avoid long queues. Please remember to bring along your confirmation email as proof of purchase.
- This theatre is very strict on the exchange and cancellation of tickets.
- Please ensure that all of your details are correct before making the booking, as mistakes cannot always be rectified later.
Got any questions about your booking? Hopefully you will find the answer in our frequently asked questions section.
Labour of Love - Event information
- Running time: 2 hours and 45 mins
- Is there an interval? Yes, a 15 min interval
- Is there a dress code? No
- Age recommedation: Suitable for ages 15+.
St Martin's Lane, London,
- Undergrounds: Covent Garden, Leicester Square, Charing Cross
- Buses: to Charing Cross Road: 6, 9, 13, 15, 23, 24, 29 87, 139, 176
- The nearest car parks: Chinatown
- Please contact the venue directly for information about disabled access (P: 0844 482 5140)
Why book with us?
- Your tickets are protected
Buy secure tickets from an authorised retailer
- Last minute availability
Get tickets on the day, collect at the venue
- Best online prices
Save up to 60% with our deals
- Call us anytime
Our customer support lines are open 24/7