Duke of York's Theatre
★★★★★ 'A truly thought-provoking, unmissable event' The Independent
including all fees
INK | London
Fleet Street. 1969. The Sun rises. A young and rebellious Rupert Murdoch asks the impossible and launches The Sun’s first editor’s quest: to give the people what they want. No matter the cost.
Following a sell-out season at the Almeida, written by James Graham (This House) and directed by Rupert Goold (King Charles III), INK in London transfers to the Duke of York’s Theatre for a strictly limited season. INK the play features Bertie Carvel (Doctor Foster, Matilda) and Richard Coyle (The Associate, The Lover), in a ruthless, red-topped new story that leads with the birth of this country’s most influential newspaper.
Get cheap INK tickets at lastminute.com today and see this gripping tale of the tabloids.
'A truly thought-provoking, unmissable event.'
'A play for today. The blazingly talented James Graham has penned a super, soaraway smash.'
'Hold the front page: a huge 5-star hit'
'A play that pins down a pivotal moment in newspaper history'
'Delivered with, flair and vivid humanity, it's a hell of a story'
INK - Booking information
- Your tickets will be held for you to collect at the venue's box office 1hr prior to the time of your selected performance.
- We advise you to collect your tickets around 30 minutes before the performance start time to avoid long queues. Please remember to bring along your confirmation email as proof of purchase.
- This theatre is very strict on the exchange and cancellation of tickets.
- Please ensure that all of your details are correct before making the booking, as mistakes cannot always be rectified later.
Got any questions about your booking? Hopefully you will find the answer in our frequently asked questions section.
INK - Event information
- Running time: 3 hours
- Is there an interval? Yes, a 20 minutes interval
- Is there a dress code? No
- Age recommendation: Recommended for ages 6+. Contains strong language.
St Martin's Lane, London
- Undergrounds: Leicester Square
- Buses: to the Strand: 6, 9, 11, 15, 23, 91, 139; to Charing Cross: 24, 29, 47, 176
- The nearest car parks: Chinatown and Trafalgar
- Please contact the venue directly for information about disabled access (P: 0844 871 7627)
Why book with us?
- Your tickets are protected
Buy secure tickets from an authorised retailer
- Last minute availability
Get tickets on the day, collect at the venue
- Best online prices
Save up to 60% with our deals
- Call us anytime
Our customer support lines are open 24/7