Horrible Histories - More Best of Barmy Britain tickets
including all fees
We all want to meet people from history. The trouble is everyone is dead!
So it’s time to prepare yourselves for a special production of Horrible Histories featuring MORE of your favourite characters from our barmy past – and a brand new scene with wordy Will!
Find out why the Romans were revolting! Could you survive the vicious Vikings? Can evil Elizabeth entertain England? Would you party with the Puritans? Clap along with crazy King Charles! Dare you stand and deliver to dastardly Dick Turpin? Vomit with the vile Victorians and prepare to do battle in the frightful First World war!
It’s history with the nasty bits left in!
Horrible Histories - More Best of Barmy Britain - Booking information
- Your tickets will be held for you to collect at the venue's box office one hour before the performance
Please remember to bring along your confirmation email as proof of purchase.
Got any questions about your booking? Hopefully you will find the answer in our frequently asked questions section.
2 Charing Cross Road, London
Charing Cross Road, London, WC2H 0HH
- Undergrounds: Embankment/Charing Cross/Leicester Square (150m)
- BR station: Charing Cross (150m)
- Buses: 3, 6, 9, 12, 13, 15, 24, 29 and 30
- This venue has disabled access - please contact the venue directly for specific details
Why book with us?
- Your tickets are protected
Buy secure tickets from an authorised retailer
- Last minute availability
Get tickets on the day, collect at the venue
- Best online prices
Save up to 60% with our deals
- Call us anytime
Our customer support lines are open 24/7