Girl From the North Country tickets
Noel Coward Theatre
including all fees
Girl From The North Country | London
Duluth, Minnesota. 1934.
A community living on a knife-edge huddle together in the local guesthouse.
The owner, Nick, owes more money than he can ever repay, his wife Elizabeth is losing her mind and their daughter Marianne is carrying a child no-one will account for.
And, when a preacher selling bibles and a boxer looking for a comeback show up in the middle of the night, things start to spiral beyond the point of no return…
Brought to life by a 20-piece company of actors and musicians, award-winning playwright Conor McPherson beautifully weaves the iconic songbook of Bob Dylan into this new show full of hope, heartbreak and soul.
Girl From The North Country Reviews
'An Instant Classic.'
'Conor McPherson weaves magic with Bob Dylan's songs.'
Girl From the North Country - Booking information
- You will receive a confirmation email with your booking reference.
- Please print this and bring it with you to the box office on the day of the show a minimum of 30 minutes before the performance start time.
- No exchanges or refunds after purchase.
Got any questions about your booking? Hopefully you will find the answer in our frequently asked questions section.
Girl From the North Country - Event information
- Running time: TBC
- Is there an interval? Yes
- Is there a dress code? No
85-88 St Martin's Lane, London
- Undergrounds: Covent Garden, Leicester Square, Charing Cross
- Buses: to Charing Cross Road: 6, 9, 13, 15, 23, 24, 29 87, 139, 176
- The nearest car parks: Chinatown
- Please contact the venue directly for information about disabled access (P: 0844 482 5140)
Why book with us?
- Your tickets are protected
Buy secure tickets from an authorised retailer
- Last minute availability
Get tickets on the day, collect at the venue
- Best online prices
Save up to 60% with our deals
- Call us anytime
Our customer support lines are open 24/7