An American In Paris tickets
Last chance to see - must end 6 January
including all fees
An American In Paris | London
Experience ‘London’s most joyous musical!’ (Playbill) before its engagement must end on 6 January 2018!
The Tony® Award-winning Broadway musical about love, hope and living your dreams, has taken the West End by storm. An American in Paris has had standing ovations from the public and a record-setting 28 five-star reviews from UK critics.
With gorgeous Gershwin tunes (including the classic hits S Wonderful and I Got Rhythm), stunning designs and show-stopping choreography, this breathtakingly beautiful hit musical is inspired by the Oscar® winning MGM film and tells the impassioned story of an American GI discovering art, friendship and love in the City of Light in 1945.
An American In Paris song list
This show features many of George and Ira Gershwin’s most beloved songs (including I Got Rhythm, ‘S Wonderful, I’ll Build a Stairway To Paradise, But Not For Me, The Man I Love and They Can’t Take That Away from Me) and is directed and choreographed by Christopher Wheeldon, written by Craig Lucas and designed by Bob Crowley.
Don't just take our word for it...
An American In Paris reviews
'A Wildly succesful stage adaptation of the Gene Kelly film'
'This superb show is a riot of colour and movement'
'This spectacular ravishing show has rhythm, romance and razzle-dazzle.'
Mail On Sunday
'Full of dance, romance and glorious Gershwin'
The Sunday Times
An American In Paris - Booking information
- Your tickets will be e-Tickets contained in the confirmation email received at the time of booking.
- You will need to present a printed copy of your barcoded e-Ticket to enter the venue. Please note, if you do not have a printed copy of your e-Ticket, you may be asked to pay an additional printing charge at the box office.
- This theatre is very strict on the exchange and cancellation of tickets. Please ensure that all of your details are correct before making the booking, as mistakes cannot always be rectified later.
Got any questions about your booking? Hopefully you will find the answer in our frequently asked questions section.
An American In Paris - Event information
- Running time: 2 hours and 35 minutes
- Is there an interval? Yes, a 20 minutes interval
- Is there a dress code? No
- Age recommendation: The production is suitable for a general audience and is recommended for ages 6+. For the enjoyment of all members of the audience, the venue regrets children aged 5 and under are not permitted in the auditorium.