The Comedy About A Bank Robbery tickets
including all fees
The Comedy About a Bank Robbery | London
Mischief Theatre’s smash-and-grab hit The Comedy About A Bank Robbery is a fast, fabulous comedy caper and the funniest show in the West End!
Summer 1958. Minneapolis City Bank has been entrusted with a priceless diamond. An escaped convict is dead set on pocketing the gem with the help of his screwball sidekick, trickster girlfriend… and the maintenance man. With mistaken identities, love triangles and hidden agendas, even the most reputable can’t be trusted. In a town where everyone’s a crook, who will end up bagging the jewel?
Fans of comedic criminal films such as A Fish Called Wanda, Nuns on the Run, Sister Act and Snatch will love this tale of a bank robbery gone wrong. In fact, think Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels or Ocean's Eleven meets The Great Muppet Caper, and you have the blend of terrific heist plot and wacky humour that makes the bank robbery so compelling.
The Comedy About a Bank Robbery cast
This bank robbery comedy is written by Jonathan Sayer, Henry Lewis and Henry Shields. The same team have previously brought us Peter Pan Goes Wrong and The Play that Goes Wrong to British theatre land. The Comedy About a Bank Robbery London cast features Sean Kearns, Mark Hammersley, Tania Mathurin, and Steffan Lloyd-Evans.
Book The Comedy About A Bank Robbery tickets with us now and prepare for a night of crying with laughter, utter surprise and general tomfoolery.
The Comedy About a Bank Robbery reviews
'This is the funniest show in town.'
'Swag loads of pleasure.'
'A night of spectacular madness.'
'A fabolous comedy caper.'
The Comedy About A Bank Robbery - Booking information
- Your tickets will be held for you to collect at the venue's box office 1hr prior to the time of your selected performance.
- We advise you to collect your tickets around 30 minutes before the performance start time to avoid long queues. Please remember to bring along your confirmation email as proof of purchase.
- This theatre is very strict on the exchange and cancellation of tickets.
- Please ensure that all of your details are correct before making the booking, as mistakes cannot always be rectified later.
- Please note that price band C, D, E, F and G will have different degrees of restricted view.
Got any questions about your Theatre booking? Hopefully you will find the answer in our frequently asked questions section.
The Comedy About A Bank Robbery - Event information
Other useful information
- Running time: 2 hours and 20 minutes
- Is there an interval? Yes, a 20 minutes interval
- Is there a dress code? No
- Age recommendation: Ages 12+. Moderate sexual innuendos throughout
- Tuesday 17th October CAPTIONED PERFORMANCE
- Saturday 18th November Matinee AUDIO DESCRIBED PERFORMANCE
- Sunday 19th November Matinee SIGNED PERFORMANCE
Why book with us?
- Your tickets are protected
Buy secure tickets from an authorised retailer
- Last minute availability
Get tickets on the day, collect at the venue
- Best online prices
Save up to 60% with our deals
- Call us anytime
Our customer support lines are open 24/7