The View from The Shard tickets
including all fees
The Shard is an iconic, landmark building on the London skyline, designed by Master Architect Renzo Piano. At a height of 1,016ft (310m), the tallest building in Western Europe, The Shard redefines London’s skyline and is a dynamic symbol of London, recognisable throughout the world.
The View from The Shard is situated at the very top of The Shard, on floors 68, 69 and 72, and almost twice the height of any other viewing platform in London. Prepare to embark on a multi-sensory journey to 244m (800ft) above one of the greatest cities on earth.
From The Shard you will be able to spot most of London's iconic landmarks, explore 1,000 years’ of history and enjoy 360 views of up to 40 miles.
The entire experience is enjoyed at your leisure, queue and crowd free with no time restriction on your stay.
Enjoy the London skyline twice in one day with a Night and Day visit. Visit during the hours of 10:00 and 18:00 and return in the evening for free with your ticket.
The View from The Shard - Booking information
Your booking is for a specific date timeslot. To reduce queues and ensure the best possible visitor experience admission to The View will only be valid on the date and at the time stated on your ticket. If there is no availability at your chosen hour, you will be allocated tickets for the following half hour. We advise that you aim to arrive around 15 minutes before your reservation time in order to ensure you don't miss out.
Family Ticket can be made up of minimum 1 Adult and 2 Children and is for a maxmum group size of 4.
Child Ticket is valid for children 4 to 15 years of age.
Within 24 hours of booking with lastminute.com, we'll email you a reference code. You'll need to bring this with you on the day to collect your tickets. No visitors will be admitted to The Shard without a valid reference code.
Got any questions about your booking? Hopefully you will find the answer in our frequently asked questions section.
The View from The Shard - Event information
- Bookings are non-exchangeable and non-refundable under any circumstances, including bad weather. In the event of closure, you will be offered an alternative date.
- Entry to The View from the Shard is subject to the Supplier’s terms and conditions, a copy of which is available on arrival at the venue. Reserving your tickets online is acceptance of the full Terms and Conditions
- Travel to The Shard is recommended by public transport. There are no parking facilities for visitors.
- On arrival, if you require help please ask any member of The View uniformed staff who will be happy to assist.
- Please bring a form of identification with you that matches the name on the ticket as this may be checked before you enter.
- To ensure visitors’ safety within The Shard, you will be required to pass through an electronic body scan and will have any baggage or personal items scanned before entry. CCTV and other audio and visual recording may be undertaken for the safety and security of visitors and staff.
- Certain items cannot be brought in to The View including large bags and rucksacks, generally over the size of 22x15x8 inches (55x38x20 cm) or other large equipment. Although we have no cloakroom facility for bags, folded pushchairs can be left in the designated area in the booking hall for free but bags and coats cannot be left with them.
- Open containers of food or drink cannot be brought into The View.
- Tickets should only be bought from The View website or through authorized ticket agencies. If The View believes that a ticket has been resold without consent, the holder may be refused entry to or ejected from The View without payment of compensation.Children aged up to three are not charged for entry but will need a valid ticket. Children aged four to fifteen will need a valid ticket and also must be accompanied by an adult aged sixteen or over.
The View may carry out photography and/or video recording and/or other monitoring which may feature visitors and copyright and all other intellectual property rights in these materials rests with The View or such
authorised third party
- Kids go Free 15th February - 21st February 2016
- Please note - Night & Day ticket: First visit 10:00-18:00. Return that evening for free. Minimum of 3hr gap between visits
The Shard, Joiner Street, London
- Tube: London Bridge
- This venue has disabled access - please contact the venue directly for specific details
Why book with us?
- Quick and straightforward booking process
- Book up to the last minute
- Easy & secure online booking with no hidden charges