The View from The Shard tickets
including all fees
The View From The Shard | London
See London like never before with stunning views from The Shard. The tallest building in Western Europe at 309.6 metres, it offers viewers 360-degree views across the city’s skyline. The iconic venue also features three floors of restaurants, a silent disco, and a cocktail bar for a truly memorable day out. The perfect treat for all the family, the sky’s the limit with our deals on View from the Shard tickets.
About The Shard
The Shard opened in March 2012 at an estimated cost of £435 million. With a Neo-futurist architectural style, it was designed by Renzo Piano and is the tallest building in the United Kingdom. 95 per cent of its construction materials are recycled and it features 44 lifts that travel at speeds of up to 6 meters a second. The building uses 11,000 glass panels, which is enough to cover 8 football pitches. Six abseiling window-cleaners keep The Shard London shiny and clean. They begin with one side each week and after finishing the fourth side go back to the first again, so their work is never complete.
In addition to The Shard hotel, the building also features a swimming pool and ten luxury apartments. When you visit The Shard, you can also take yoga classes, guided tours, and even handle historical objects with the Museum of London’s monthly visits.
From The Shard viewing platform, located on the 68th-72nd floors, you can enjoy breath-taking views, 800ft above the capital. The view from the Shard takes in objects up to 40 miles away on a clear day, covering famous landmarks such as London’s Olympic stadium, Tower Bridge, the London Eye, and the BT Tower.
The Shard offers a taste of the high life with its selection of gourmet restaurants, situated over three floors of the building. Aqua on level 41 serves British cuisine against panoramic views of the city. Hutong, decorated with silk curtains and lanterns, specialises in the diverse cuisines of Northern China, while Oblix offers stylish urban dishes from seafood to some of the best steaks in London.
Get a bird’s eye view of London and enjoy a spectacular day out with tickets for the Shard at lastminute.com.
Don't just take our word for it...
The View from The Shard - Booking information
- Your booking is for a specific date timeslot. To reduce queues and ensure the best possible visitor experience admission to The View will only be valid on the date and at the time stated on your ticket. We advise that you aim to arrive around 15 minutes before your reservation time in order to ensure you don't miss out.
- Family Ticket can be made up of minimum 1 Adult and 2 Children and is for a maxmum group size of 4.
- Child Ticket is valid for children 4 to 15 years of age.
- Your tickets will be available to collect at the venue's ticket office. Please remember to bring your confirmation email as proof of purchase.
Got any questions about your booking? Hopefully you will find the answer in our frequently asked questions section.
The View from The Shard - Event information
- Bookings are non-exchangeable and non-refundable under any circumstances, including bad weather. In the event of closure, you will be offered an alternative date.
- Entry to The View from the Shard is subject to the Supplier’s terms and conditions, a copy of which is available on arrival at the venue. Reserving your tickets online is acceptance of the full Terms and Conditions
- Travel to The Shard is recommended by public transport. There are no parking facilities for visitors.
- On arrival, if you require help please ask any member of The View uniformed staff who will be happy to assist.
- Please bring a form of identification with you that matches the name on the ticket as this may be checked before you enter.
- To ensure visitors’ safety within The Shard, you will be required to pass through an electronic body scan and will have any baggage or personal items scanned before entry. CCTV and other audio and visual recording may be undertaken for the safety and security of visitors and staff.
- Certain items cannot be brought in to The View including large bags and rucksacks, generally over the size of 22x15x8 inches (55x38x20 cm) or other large equipment. Although we have no cloakroom facility for bags, folded pushchairs can be left in the designated area in the booking hall for free but bags and coats cannot be left with them.
- Open containers of food or drink cannot be brought into The View.
- Tickets should only be bought from The View website or through authorized ticket agencies. If The View believes that a ticket has been resold without consent, the holder may be refused entry to or ejected from The View without payment of compensation.Children aged up to three are not charged for entry but will need a valid ticket. Children aged four to fifteen will need a valid ticket and also must be accompanied by an adult aged sixteen or over.
- The View may carry out photography and/or video recording and/or other monitoring which may feature visitors and copyright and all other intellectual property rights in these materials rests with The View or such
authorised third party
- Please note - Night & Day ticket: First visit 10:00-18:00. Return that evening for free. Minimum of 3hr gap between visits