St Paul's Cathedral Entrance Ticket tickets
St Paul's Cathedral
including all fees
Discover the masterful design of Sir Christopher Wren with a visit to the iconic St. Paul’s Cathedral. With a live guide or an independent multimedia guide, learn the cathedral’s riveting history of destruction – by fire and attack – and reconstruction throughout the ages. Hear how the landmark survived the WWII Blitz, study the cathedral's magnificent dome, and view the tombs of some of England’s most renowned leaders like Sir Winston Churchill and Lord Nelson.
- Entrance ticket to St Paul's Cathedral
- Admire the magnificent architecture of Sir Christopher Wren, including the cathedral’s famous dome Walk the same ground Prince Charles and Princess Diana did when they married in 1981
- See the memorials and tombs of famous British figures like Sir Winston Churchill, Lord Nelson and the Duke of Wellington
- Tour the cathedral independently with a multimedia guide that provides audio commentary and a video touch screen in nine languages
St Paul's Cathedral Entrance Ticket - Booking information
- Entrance to St Paul’s Cathedral
- Multilingual audio/video guide available in English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, Russian, Mandarin, Japanese, Korean and British Sign Language (BSL)
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please exchange your ticket at the main admission points of the cathedrals
- Filming and photography is not allowed inside the cathedral
- Please note: Special services or events may close all, or part, of the cathedral on short notice
- The touch-screen multimedia guides are available in various languages and allow you to interactively explore St Paul's Cathedral
- If you are interested in a real tour guide at certain times a day you are able to reserve a place at the guiding desk when you arrive in the cathedral (included). It is not possible to make reservations in advance.
- Please note: it is necessary to bring all pages of the voucher with you in order to redeem your tickets on the day. Guests that do not provide all details may be refused entry
Got any questions about your booking? Hopefully you will find the answer in our frequently asked questions section.
St Paul's Cathedral
St. Paul's Churchyard, London
Why book with us?
- Your tickets are protected
Buy secure tickets from an authorised retailer
- Last minute availability
Get tickets on the day, collect at the venue
- Best online prices
Save up to 60% with our deals
- Call us anytime
Our customer support lines are open 24/7