Shrek's Adventure! London DreamWorks Tour + Meal Package tickets
County Hall, Riverside Building
including all fees
Shrek's Adventures! London Dreamworks Tour
Welcome to DreamWorks Tours: Shrek’s Adventure! London. A brilliantly bonkers walk & 4D magic bus attraction for the whole family, which begins when you board the DreamWorks Tours magical flying 4D bus to Far Far Away.
Step into and star in your very own hilarious madcap adventure next to Shrek, Donkey and his pals and help save the day!
You’ll visit Cinderella in Shrek’s swamp, bump into Puss in Boots, rescue Pinocchio from the wheel of torture and cook up a magic spell with the Muffin Man, but don’t forget to collect the special ingredients to find Shrek and get home safely! Then visit our DreamWorks pals from Kung Fu Panda, Madagascar and How to Train Your Dragon.
Explore 10 laugh-out-loud fairytale themed live shows with a good dose of Donkey’s cheekiness, extraordinary animation and captivating storytelling brought to you by DreamWorks, the producers of Shrek.
This one of a kind, kinda crazy, lots of fun, misadventure of a lifetime!
Get all of the fun of Shrek's Adventure! London and a meal suitable for all of the family with our exclusive meal package.
This means for the price you pay you get entry to Shrek's Adventure! London and a 2 course meal...you'd be mad to miss out!
Fortunately for the Gingerbread Man...no gumdrop buttons included!
Shrek's Adventure! London DreamWorks Tour + Meal Package - Booking information
- Please take a printed copy of your confirmation email.
- Your confirmation email acts as your e-ticket. Ticket offices do not accept any form of digital or electronic tickets, therefore without a printed voucher you will be refused entry.
- Please remember to bring along the credit card that you made the booking with for identification
Please remember to bring student ID if you have purchased a concession ticket.
- Although there is a time on your ticket, please feel free to turn up any time on the day of your booking at Shrek's Adventure! London and the team will get you in as soon as possible.
- Please note 13h30 is for acces to the Restaurant and not the timeslot for entry to Shrek's Adventure! London. Customers will be allocated a timed entry.
- The tour of Shrek's Adventure! London takes approximately 60 minutes.
- Please check the website for opening times.
- Children under 3 years go FREE. We do advise that the attraction is most suitable for children aged 6 or over.
Got any questions about your booking? Take a look at our frequently asked questions section.
County Hall, Riverside Building
County Hall, Riverside Building, Westminster Bridge Road, London
- Shrek's Adventure! London is located within easy walking distance from several London Underground stations: Waterloo, Embankment, Charing Cross and Westminster. Waterloo is the closest tube station and is about five minutes walking distance.
- The closest overground rail stations to Shrek's Adventure are Waterloo and Charing Cross. Waterloo is the closest rail station and is about five minutes walking distance; take exit six for the South Bank and follow the signs for the London Eye.
Why book with us?
- Your tickets are protected
Buy secure tickets from an authorised retailer
- Last minute availability
Get tickets on the day, collect at the venue
- Best online prices
Save up to 60% with our deals
- Call us anytime
Our customer support lines are open 24/7