Museum Only - Arsenal Stadium tickets
The museum features two impressive video theatres and twenty major displays based on Arsenal's proud history, from its formation in 1886 to the present day. These displays include a selection of iconic shirts including those worn by Alex James in 1936 FA Cup Final and the 2015 FA Cup Final shirt signed by the winning squad. Visitors can also see a collection of shirts, medals and trophies from former Arsenal captain Joe Mercer and the shield commemorating the club’s hat-trick of League Championships from 1933-1935.
The Arsenal museum at Emirates Stadium is situated opposite turnstile E in the Northern Triangle Building, next to the Ken Friar bridge.
Museum Only - Arsenal Stadium - Booking information
- Please take a printed copy of your confirmation email to the Ticket Office upon arrival at the Stadium.
- Your confirmation email acts as your e-ticket. Ticket offices do not accept any form of digital or electronic tickets, therefore without a printed voucher you will be refused entry.
- Please remember to bring along the credit card that you made the booking with for identification
- Please remember to bring student ID if you have purchased a concession ticket
- Although there is a time on your ticket please feel free to show up at any time on the day of your booking and you will be admitted as soon as possible.
- Fully audio-guided tour that takes around 90 minutes - available in: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese and Japanese
- Opening hours
- Monday – Saturday 10.30 – 18.30
- Sunday 10.30 – 16.30
- Matchday 10.00 – one hour before kick-off please note any self-guided tours on match day will require an upgrade fee to be paid upon arrival
- The Arsenal Stadium is a working venue that operates throughout the year, therefore the stadium, and tour, may have a different feel/route/access to it depending on the event calendar and different event owners
- Stadium Tour includes - Free tour certificates signed by Arsene Wenger, Free entry to the Arsenal Museum and Free Headphones.
- Arsenal Museum Tour includes - Entry to the Arsenal Museum only
Got any questions about your Attractions booking? Take a look at our frequently asked questions section.
Why book with us?
- Your tickets are protected
Buy secure tickets from an authorised retailer
- Last minute availability
Get tickets on the day, collect at the venue
- Best online prices
Save up to 60% with our deals
- Call us anytime
Our customer support lines are open 24/7