Disney On Ice presents Passport to Adventure tickets
The O2 arena
Visiting London's The O2 arena this Christmas
including all fees
Disney On Ice: Passport to Adventure
See your favourite Disney tales and characters brought to life before your eyes by talented ice skaters. Featuring familiar songs and costumes, the gangs all here, including much-loved childhood characters such as Mickey and Minnie Mouse, Donald, Daisy, Goofy, Peter Pan, the Little Mermaid, and many more. The perfect treat for kids and big kids alike, dreams really do come true with Disney on Ice tickets from lastminute.com.
Whether it’s Christmas, a birthday, or other special occasion, treat the Disney fan in your life to an evening of magical entertainment, full of the sights and sounds of their favourite films. Let It Go with the Frozen cast, featuring Anna, Elsa, mountain man Kristoff, and Olaf the Snowman, explore the African Pride Lands with Simba and friends from The Lion King, fly from London to Neverland with Peter Pan and Wendy to meet up with Tinker Bell, and voyage to Ariel’s underwater kingdom. Disney On Ice presents Passport to Adventure promises all this and more.
From Disney on Ice Birmingham to Disney on Ice London, there are a number of venues across the UK where you can see this attraction. Wish upon a star with Disney on Ice tour tickets from lastminute.com. Upbeat music, lovable characters and unforgettable moments make Disney On Ice presents Passport to Adventure an experience your family will cherish forever.
Disney on Ice reviews
'If this glimps of 100 years of Disney is anything to go by, there's no sign of its popularity fading any time soon'
'This isn't a show that merely relies on the famous brand to see them through and sell tickets - here there is technical perfection, miming skill and balletic flow sprinkled with a little Disney magic to creat a wonderful family show'
'If ever a Disney film was made for the ice rink then this was it - and it kept the audience spellbound from start to finish'
The Gazette Live
Disney On Ice presents Passport to Adventure - Booking information
- Your tickets will be despatched by first class post.
- Please note: your tickets may not be sent out until around ten days prior to the event.
- Any tickets purchased from a non-UK address will automatically be marked to collect at the box office on the night of event. Also, if you have made your booking less than five days before the event, your tickets will be available for collection on the night of event at the box office unless you are informed otherwise. You will need to bring the confirmation email and the credit card that the tickets were purchased with.
If you have not received your tickets five days before the event date or need to amend your delivery details, please visit us at frequently asked questions
Disney On Ice presents Passport to Adventure - Event information
- Running time: 1 hour and a half to 2 hours
- Is there an interval? Yes, a 15-20 minutes interval
- Is there a dress code? No
- Age recommendation: Children under 2 years old go free but can only be sat on their parent's lap.
- We regret, we are unable to provide special access seating. For any enquiries, please contact the venue directly